seed-train THE "SEED TRAIN"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it appropriate to ask what a pepper is and post a picture? That's on the train?

Oh there are some goodies on this train.

Thanks Tyler. I was wondering if anyone knew what this pepper is

6A321080-E07B-4F25-ADAB-17E186CEF9E7-12708-00000F4ECB515D8B_zpsbf587543.jpg

Ok all. Didn't get to PO today but I have to go in the a.m. For work. I loaded the box uppppp. Aahahhahaa. Be looking out the next few days Tyler.

1.nate6279
2.Chewi
3jedisushi06
4.joemomma
5.MegaSpokaneMan
6.Smitty
7.kcallais
8.bhut camp
9.tylerdodd25_92
10.Dragonpeppers
11.fiogga
12.usmc- pm me for addy
13.detroitgirl77
14.RPM55
15.Sr. Beaver
16.Habanero Fellow
17.bricke
19.Kramer Chids
21.KevinH
22.jsschrstrcks
23.PepTalk
24.RCC ???
25. Sanarda

SECOND ROUND AFTER EVERYONE GETS IT ONCE "once round 1 limit of 25 fills, new and old rider that want to be added will get added to round 2." :party: AFTER YOU GET THE TRAIN YOU WILL BE ADDED TO ROUND 2 :party:

1.tylerdodd25_92
2.nate6279
3. Chewi
4.jedisushi06
5.joemomma
6.MegaSpokaneMan
7.Smitty
8.usmc pm me for the address
9.kcallais
10. bhut camp
12.fiogga
13. detroitgirl77

14.RPM55
15.Sr. Beaver
16.scratchzilla
16.Habanero Fellow
17.bricke
18.Kramer Chids
19.KevinH
20.jsschrstrcks
21.PepTalk
22.AZJ
23.JJJessee
24. chef c
25.Scarlet Fire
30.tylerdodd25_92

he said he didnt want it peptalk?
Yup. I tried, he said maybe next round.

Thanks Tyler. I was wondering if anyone knew what this pepper is

6A321080-E07B-4F25-ADAB-17E186CEF9E7-12708-00000F4ECB515D8B_zpsbf587543.jpg
That was from me. Its a mystery strain. Grow it out and tell me what you think it is, because the seed supplier could'nt even tell.
I grew it last season and it was a narly looking pep, kinda looked like a Fatali but was a little weak, maybe heat like a Serrano Its deff Red when ripe as you can tell. Just thought I would throw em in with what I added. If you look
my bags have PT on them :shh:

Yup. I tried, he said maybe next round.

That was from me. Its a mystery strain. Grow it out and tell me what you think it is, because the seed supplier could'nt even tell.
I grew it last season and it was a narly looking pep, kinda looked like a Fatali but was a little weak, maybe heat like a Serrano Its deff Red when ripe as you can tell. Just thought I would throw em in with what I added. If you look
my bags have PT on them :shh:

I took one and left the rest. I LOVED the taste of the dried pod. It is a very interesting pepper. Nice smokey flavor dried. Had decent heat but not overbearing. Just enough to make you tap your feet and go, "Whooow."

I took one and left the rest. I LOVED the taste of the dried pod. It is a very interesting pepper. Nice smokey flavor dried. Had decent heat but not overbearing. Just enough to make you tap your feet and go, "Whooow."
Glad you liked. I hovered over those plants more than the others last year trying to figure out what it was. Deff a neat pod to look at. It was very dry almost sand-papery to the touch and kinda shriveled.

Glad you liked. I hovered over those plants more than the others last year trying to figure out what it was. Deff a neat pod to look at. It was very dry almost sand-papery to the touch and kinda shriveled.

It was a great contribution. Thanks for the pods and seeds. And whoever put the pods and seeds of the Takanotsume, thanks.I was gonna purchase a plant from CCN next weekend when they open for the season. I still may and save the seeds for next season. The Takanotsume was another great contribution. I wasn't expecting to see it and actually to be able to test a dry pod was a super plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back