• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Subway Foot-long Face-off Challenge

?????????????????// for real???????????/

For real. I wish it weren't so. Something came up and I have made the decision to bow out.

As an act of contrition I'll gladly send the dead-last finisher a selection of some pepper plants that I'm growing this year.

a situation recently fell into my lap that's made me more cognizant of limitations going forward.

It wasn't a belly full of puked up sub with 15 habs on it was it?

kidding, I hope everything is ok. Biz, cut him a break, jsscrstrcks didn't even have the balls to come in and say he wasn't entering.

And then there were 8.

Just rec'd a message that we lost one more contestant. They tried to get it together but could not in time.

The remaining contestants now have a 3 in 8 chance to win. I'm no mathematician but that's sounding like a 38% chance to win!!!

It wasn't a belly full of puked up sub with 15 habs on it was it?

kidding, I hope everything is ok. Biz, cut him a break, jsscrstrcks didn't even have the balls to come in and say he wasn't entering.

I wish. I picked up a sack of about 30 orange habs just for it, and I've been snacking on them for the last few days. :)

On that note, if anyone has a need for orange habs I can get them for about $4/lb here.

Back