• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Subway Foot-long Face-off Challenge

For a fleeting second I thought "I should contact subway to see if they might want to sponsor such a spectacular contest!"

....and then the last page happened and I snapped back to reality in a hurry! Hahaha

twenty habs on one footlong?? so people who gets small habs to get them all to fit might get less points since they're small??? i think its in order someone get a footlong and try stacking a footlong with 20habs.. sometimes its hard enough to keep shut when you add all them condiments (pickles ...cukes..lettuce... etc...) photo sample... to see if its even doable... just saying....

I think the hardest part will be the 20 habaneros. I can do a foot long, but adding 20 peppers on top of that will be tough. We'll see if the Biz has a gut to match his ego. :rofl:

www.youtube.com/thebiz0177

Silly boy you couldnt carry my jock in a dump truck

Clearly he was not experienced. And the food should help act as a buffer in the stomach.

Ok, I watched that video - first off that dude needs a new chart. Who knows what he'd eaten - judging from the reversal it appeared he had an empty stomach, which is a bad idea if the goal is to not hurl. lol

OK, after discussion with other sponsors and some deliberation, I think 15 habs is sufficient for this challenge. We don't want "reversals" and we want it to be challenging, but still possible to complete and win.

The prizes will be earned with 15.

The two guys who signed up already get kudos for their huge cajones - you signed up when it was 20. I'd say y'all got style.
;)

Will update the rules.

Back