• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Subway Foot-long Face-off Challenge

Wow, looks like Hophead pulled a me, the other night! Apparently the the crazies hijack this thread. Sorry for all that man. But apparently this has turned into the new "DRUNKEN" thread. Wonder who may have started that?

82EA74C8-E00E-4AFE-92A5-3DD53A8C2B30-26815-0000079DF5A6628A_zpsa86c5d32.jpg

Get your stinkin hands off me, you damn, dirty fata$$!

First post just jumping right in! Who are you? You have obviously been lurking for awhile.
I don't think you have the cojenes, newb.

(welcome to the fray :rofl: )
he couldnt have been lurking,cause you cant see this unless you are logged in. my guess is its a friend of someone on here already? we demand to know who you are,lol.

I toldja who he was. Sheesh - way to make a guy feel welcome. lol

Besides - how could anyone be a ringer in a hands-free event?

They're al going to struggle with this in one way or another- and hilarity should ensue. And we thank them for it!
:cheers:

Heath saw a post I put on the FB Chileheads group inviting them to check this out and join in.

Welcome to THP, Heath. Good Luck on the challenge!

So whos all up in this anyway

Yall come rollin in like a river and I come in crashin like a wave , shit dont be scared because I posted the most epic video to date in the pepper world

Hey sudo whurr you at ur keyboard broke or sumthin?

It's Mardi Gras, baby. I can barely keep the pepper plants watered right now. The smack talk is coming -- don't you worry.

LDHS, I think you need someone to view the videos as they come in to make sure all the rules have been followed. I volunteer!

If only I liked Subway food. I haven't been able to stomach the stuff since I worked there many years ago.

I used to work there as well. I still eat it though... I just hate how you smell like leftover vegetable soup when you leave the place. Or is that just me? :)

I used to work there as well. I still eat it though... I just hate how you smell like leftover vegetable soup when you leave the place. Or is that just me? :)

I haven't eaten at a Subway in years, to be honest. But when I worked there, I definitely smelled like bread and veggies when I got home. Sometimes the smell even lingered in my nostrils after taking a shower.

there going to be 15 habs on it ,yu dont have to worry about tasting to much.

so are you entering?

sign him up scott

I really don't have the stomach to eat Subway anymore. Just the smell when I walk by a Subway makes me want to puke. So eating a foot long turkey sub with 15 whole habs on it, without hands, just isn't in the cards for me. There is no way I could even have a shot at winning, unless maybe there was a prize for the entrant who hurls the fastest.

juanhubero, are you coming to the NWCF? If so, make sure Jerret's got the reservations done.

Back