• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Subway Foot-long Face-off Challenge

Michigan is getting f**ked with weather I stand up and say post the other videos and give the D Town girl a chance you have comfirmation she has completed it.

301990_175726232509955_1300466352_n.jpg

I call ridiculousness, how long did everyone have to get their vids done and in....lol and now it's down to the wire and everyone is rushing to get their vids in....I will quote The Adams Family..."Dirty pool old man"

This reminds me of being in high school and everyone waiting until the last minute to get their homework assignment done and turned in.

Our power finally just came back on at 4 am. It got pretty cold in here--it was just over 50 degrees on the thermostat when I came downstairs, brr. Working on uploading the vid again. This time, I copied to a jump drive just in case the power goes out again. Should have this posted by the time I have to take my boys to school(that is if they have school today, gotta check with their schools)

So, life kind of took hold of me and I kind of completely forgot about this. Lucky Dog's pm sent me an email which is how I remembered now. I'm in transitionwith a new job at the moment and havent been looking at my computer let alone coming on here. But as I told LDHS, if i can find time in the near future I'll make a video just so you guys can make fun of my pain even though I'm not in the running. Again, extremely sorry for forgetting, I'm a tool.

So, life kind of took hold of me and I kind of completely forgot about this. Lucky Dog's pm sent me an email which is how I remembered now. I'm in transitionwith a new job at the moment and havent been looking at my computer let alone coming on here. But as I told LDHS, if i can find time in the near future I'll make a video just so you guys can make fun of my pain even though I'm not in the running. Again, extremely sorry for forgetting, I'm a tool.
if i was in a contest that the winner will recieve a couple boxes full of stuff i would forget 2!

if i was in a contest that the winner will recieve a couple boxes full of stuff i would forget 2!

As much as winning a couple boxes full of "stuff" would be pretty sweet, I can't compare it to finally getting my foot in the door for a career I've been wanting for quite a few years now. Especially from a minimum wage paid line cook job at a mediocre pub. Having that happen kind of pushes everything else to the back burner.

Back