• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The UFC and Hotsauce!

Anybody notice a certain fighter with a big Blairs Advertisement across his shorts on saturday? Pretty cool to see a hotsauce company sponsor. Good idea too since the first was in NJ and he is a fighter from NJ.

Dang Bee, I missed it. I was too damn busy this weekend in the garden. That is sweet. I've never tried any of Blair's products but to see these things hitting the main stream is awesome.

I think its funny that UFC is now considered main stream :) But yea you never see many sponsors other than supplements, sport clothing, or gun companies :) Seeing a Hot sauce company one of the logos on Jim Millers shorts was pretty cool!

That's cool. You know I watched the fight, but for some reason I never really notice the short ads anymore. Unless it's a logo or brand that i've seen before.

I watched it, but didn't notice the ad either. I don't think Miller will be eating hot sauce any time soon, after getting caught in a choke while his tounge was sticking out. It looked like he almost bit it off. Ouch!

Back