• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

The ultimate glow stick for halloween

Wouldn't it be easier to just use the glow stick without the Mountain Dew, peroxide, backing soda, and soap? You get, like, 10, for a dollar.

probably people trying to be over-scientific. the glow stick glows on it's own... i guess it wouldn't fill the whole bottle, so that's where the soap comes in.

personally, i prefer taking MRE heaters and tossing them in a bottle with a little water, shaking it up, then throwing it. doesn't make a good glow stick, still fun though.

xgrafcorex said:
probably people trying to be over-scientific. the glow stick glows on it's own... i guess it wouldn't fill the whole bottle, so that's where the soap comes in.

personally, i prefer taking MRE heaters and tossing them in a bottle with a little water, shaking it up, then throwing it. doesn't make a good glow stick, still fun though.

HA!!!! BOOM! :onfire::onfire::onfire:

OH GOD! The guy drank some of the mountain dew!! BAD CHEMICALS!!!!!! And he calls himself a scientist, he should know better!

I do however like the southern comfort bottle he has on the table ;)

Theres so much I would like to say in this thread about how to light up a room with a few things from the supermarket....but the law does not allow. Its very frustrating.:silenced:
Good thing too or you'd all burn your houses down :flamethrower:

imaguitargod said:
OH GOD! The guy drank some of the mountain dew!! BAD CHEMICALS!!!!!! And he calls himself a scientist, he should know better!

Pam said:
Hello, who are you and what have you done with imaguitargod?

Yeah, really. This coming from a guy who pops whole Nagas for the hell of it.:mouthonfire:

Back