• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

overwintering the winter grow!

Better blossom shot. Looks like I might get some winter peppers 100% indoor.

Tons of pollen inside that blossom! Used the wife's toy to vibration pollinate. :)

Wow Dart,

Very nice grow! It reminds me last years grow :)

I did the error to buy a 2 foot 4 tube fixture the same brand as yours. I wish i bought the 4 foot one. It seems much moe versatile. You quickly miss space hehehe.

Looking forward to see how you will keep those big plants happy during winter!
Thank for sharing
Teurf

Starting to get some nice peppers coming in....and it -7c outside. Ha loving the grow so far. Plants are really coming along with thick woody stalks. The scotch bonnets are coming in with a nice shape to them(was unsure the seeds where true scotch).

These T5 ho lights are worth every penny. $265 shipped to my door and super good results. Would recommend these to anybody who wants some serious growth without big heat and high operating costs.

We eat three already they rippend early cause I moved them out into the kitchen under a 55w CFL and it didn't put out enough light. I have just one melon left growing and it's about the size of a fastball. The melons we did eat were really sweet. Just small and lots of seeds. Still my son enjoyed them and liked eating the fruit. I'm going to grow some of those out side cause they really take off and fruit up in a hurry.

Oh yeah started to rippend up. Won't be long till I'm eating some nice indoor peppers.
Speaking of eating we harvested a midget indoor watermelon. My son did enjoy the flavor of said indoor melon and I was glad.

So far I have these plants with peppe pods on them.
Santa fe grande
Bhut Jolkia white
Orange magnum habenaro
Sweet datil
Aji dulce yellow
Jamaican scotch bonnet yellow

Oh yeah fruit of my labor!! I'm getting ripe santa fe grands now. There nice a sweet tasting with a little kick to them. Really happy to be pulling off ripe peppers in December.  Still waiting on my super hots to ripen.

Just thought I'd throw an update out there. I'm starting to get some nice peppers ripping up. Some magnum orange Habs and some yellow Jamaican scotch bonnets. I'm really excited to taste them they look ready to pick soon.

Back