• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

pod This is supposed to be a 7 pot Brain Strain Red plant from Baker's. UPDATE: Pod is ripe.

Hi all.

I'm looking for some kind of confirmation on this plant. I had ordered some live plants from Baker's Peppers awhile back and just recently they started to flower and produce pods. I've been a first time grower so these plants had a rough growing phase with some rough soil and some serious white fly issues (as pictured), but they have managed.

My only problem is that the pods that have started growing don't seem to look the shape of 7 pot brain strain red peppers. Do they change shape as they ripen? Just a little curious. Here's a picture.

Ll1W7OY.jpg

[SIZE=medium]Nobody makes that many mistakes by accident……12 plus 12 equals 23 is a mistake.  Shipping bad pods, shipping plants that are not true maybe a mistake one or two times. Going on vacation during Christmas while still taking orders but not telling your customers….. not a mistake. Sorry but doing the same thing over and over and not saying sorry or changing your business ethics, but trying to push the blame is not a mistake it is a deliberate action. I am still waiting for my apology……. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]Albert Einstein[/SIZE]

Kwest13 said:
The same pod seems to be ripe now. Any recommendations?

K0hT4oB.jpg
Looks like chocolate fatalii. Must have shipped the wrong plant...like I said mistakes happen...email me Dale@bakerspeppers.com and I will do what I can to make it right. No problem :)

Dale Jr

BakersPeppers said:
Looks like chocolate fatalii. Must have shipped the wrong plant...like I said mistakes happen...email me Dale@bakerspeppers.com and I will do what I can to make it right. No problem :)

Dale Jr

Yeah I haven't tried it yet, and more pods are starting to ripen, so i'll probably mess with them soon. 

I'm not really looking for a refund or anything, I would just maybe be interested in getting some new plants that are actually brain strain or scorps like I had ordered. 

When is the earliest you are shipping plants? May?

Brain Strain Pepper Head said:
Heck NO that's a "Bakers Pepper" not a Brain Strain by Far. You need to post in the Vendors Section and let everyone know that Dale is at it again. He burned me around Christmas Time on a pepper order. He is the main reason that I am going all out this year and growing big to give it all away for FREE to anyone who buys from anybody but BAKERS PEPPERS. Heck he couldn't even give you a round pepper.......LOL

IMG_1517.jpg
. I like that you choose to work this way, admirable.

Back