• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

This is why you don't put knives in the dishwater.

...and bad part is....

I FRIGGIN KNOW BETTER!!!

100_2242.jpg

100_2223.jpg

100_2537.jpg

No stitches....(HI, Wheebz!!!)....but it really pissed me off!

Folks....never ever EVER let go of the knife in a sinkfull of soapy water!!!

:shocked:

OOPS, bummer. :( Hopefully a Bang Aid will be all that's needed for a while. At least it wasn't carving the turkey and you colored the white meat

Oh boy. You said no stitches, but does that mean your not getting any or it isn't that bad. I know I have said screw the stitches a few times. Then for the next week and a half it ends up bleeding every time I shower. Hope it heals quick.

Nasty gash Paul. Rinse it off hold it together and get a drop or two of superglue on it. OR make cranberry sauce and no one will know.

PAULY! SHEESH! First Wheebz, now you?!? uh oh...you know what they say about things happening in threes... :(

one word- butterflies!

or maybe two words- butterfly bandage!

or possible three words- no keystone light (naw, scratch that last one~~~ :rofl: )

alcohol is a disinfectant ;)

or just use the superglue~ :rofl: Superglue is a lot easier to wash and keep clean than duct tape!

LOLOLOL!!!

It really wasn't too bad....but I really appreciate the concern. :D

It bled....A LOT....but was only a 1/8 inch deep nick off the side of the nail. (I ran it along the sharp edge of the sunmerged blade)

I really was lucky....but a bit on the woozy side there for a while! :sick:

Ouch, that was a lot blood, sorry for your pain.

I don't have a dishwasher, wha''' , not possible, everybody has a dishwasher, nope, not me, so I have these really cheap Walmart glasses and the water in the sink its a steamin', and the soap is a foamin', so I am cleaning the really cheap drinking glasses, a voila, one snaps in my hand. I look into the water and see a brilliant red. Removing my hand to wipe away the soapy sudds, I see something dripping from my hand. Its mine. So, I quickly buddle the finger up and off to emerg we go. The girl says you need 2 stitches, my stomach turned and I felt lunch in my throat, no way was I going to have stitches. She says we have this new bio-tape that is effective. So, they taped my finger and I had to walk around for 10 days like a boob with my finger in a splint, pointing straight up. But, I they didn't stitch my didget. Today, you can't even see where the scar is.

Ouch!! Hope you're feeling better! how bad were those first pics? they've been blocked from photobucket!

Looks like a psychological picture test your tissue does.

I see two eyes, nose, moustache and a Bhut Jolokia hanging out of the mouth. That will also explain the bleeding from the nose and lips which are hidden behind that horrid moustache!

ORRRRR....maybe I've enjoyed a few to may of my awesome pale ales.

Nar, that's a real test for sure.

Back