This time for real - need moderators

People always be like 1 when they should be more 0.

<-----Especially.

suddenclarityclarence.jpg/im a NOR gate

Hogleg would make a fine mod. As would Salsa Lady and Rocketman.  Rather than try and find a few who are here all the time I think it best to find multiple good people who are here part time to help with maintenance.  Spread the workload instead of finding the 'one'...

I never said one. ;)

I ask for people online a lot already so they do not feel obligated to log on to moderate. It's volunteer and done while they are enjoying the site regularly. That doesn't mean I am not looking for more than one however.

hogleg said:

WARNING POINT!

Please try to behave yoself.   

:rofl:

Mod fail - disqualifiroated. :D
SmokenFire said:
Spread the workload instead of finding the 'one'...

keanu_woah.jpg

Will hopefully add mods in January, so you can still PM and there are some good candidates that PMed. :)

The site has to be updated soon and the software has a lot of changes so want to make sure the mods don't have to be trained twice. Just to let you know, it is going to happen soon.

I have neglected this once again due to being busy feel free to PM, or PM again to express interest, thanks!

I want to add mods next few days...

I was one of the administrators of another website (non pepper related) for a few years a while back but do not think it would be appropriate to consider volunteering. I need to reestablish my presence here and get reacquainted with the board culture.

Best of luck in your search Pookie.

Back