This years HBD Limited Edition!

Hey guys, i wanted to announce that this years collectible will be available on September 1st at 6pm. It is called The Cardiff Giant. There are currently some details on our website and I will be doing an informative video and adding pics over the next few days. Check it out! Of course if you are getting one, remember to use you THP discount code"hotblog" for 10%.

We've added some photos and details on the new Cardiff Giant to the Website, check it out! This item goes on sale September 1st at 6PM....I'm certain they'll go pretty quick so if you are planning on picking one up do your best to get on there or shoot me an email.

That looks awesome johnny. I am going to have to try to fit that into the budget at Bowers. You will have them there correct? If so I like #12 assuming 1 is taken...

6 PM Today!!! This item goes LIVE...
Jay T, I'm setting aside your number 12 to bring to Bowers.....If there are any left I will have a few, but yours is all set!

I haven't check my other email yet, but are we supposed to go to the HBD site to buy it after requesting a number?

I haven't check my other email yet, but are we supposed to go to the HBD site to buy it after requesting a number?
Yes, but if it's easier for you I can send you a pay pal invoice, I did set aside one for you...I can't remember what your first choice was, so if you go on the site and do it just put your first and second choice in the comments box.

Back