• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Thompson and Morgan tepin seeds at walmart

I could never keep up with picking my super chili hybrid plant. Probably one of the most productive plants I've ever grown

Chiliac said:
Seconded! Most people I have met cannot picture anything hotter than Tabasco, not to mention that it tastes like lava to them and they won't see the point in growing/cooking/eating anything hotter than Tabasco.

Also, terms like the hottest/best/biggest.... sell, no matter if they're true or not. Nobody claims they're product is 2nd best! :)

I get a anoyed when I ask someone to try this sauce and they say no way it's probaly just tabasco and your trying to hurt me!!!!
yet I will cook ribs and they will say there the best ever and what sauce did I buy and I tell them I made it from scratch and then they are all ears.
most younger people today have no idea how to grow or cook anything as all they do is buy it from a store and they are also the same people that go from tabasco to some (insert gimmick label extract sauce name here) hot sauce and then say all sauces other than franks or tabasco are way too hot.

teh purple penguins said:
i've been being elitist scum going to all the youtube videos that say habs are the hottest chile and correcting them all.. heh

I'll point them to MY video of eating peppers, I just havent made many yet. Soaking a Naga Morrich now, 1/2 pod, cut lentghwise to keep all the goodies.

Seeds picked out with tweezers and saved because at about .50-$1/ea. why the hell wouldn't I? :D

Back