THP is 5, 5000 Posts Too!

thehotpepper.com said:
thehotpepper.com is 5 years old today! (going by my signup date of June 26, 2004)

Funny THP how some people signed up a few days before you(24th), but all with 0 posts. How did they get ahead of you:)

POTAWIE said:
Funny THP how some people signed up a few days before you(24th), but all with 0 posts. How did they get ahead of you:)

Just a month or two ago THP said that the site was created on June 20th (the same day as the THP party I threw). :rolleyes:

JayT said:
Congrats Chief WHORE!

None of you can compare with this person from a software forum when it comes to posting. It was switched to a vBulletin based on in the middle of February. Check this:

At this rate, she will have close to 15,000 posts in one year.

Mike

wordwiz said:
None of you can compare with this person from a software forum when it comes to posting. It was switched to a vBulletin based on in the middle of February. Check this:

Mike

If I wasn't one 56k dial up for alot of the time, I'd be there too ;)

Trust me IGG, THP is 5 today. The 24th date is members that were merged in from the old BBQ site I had.

Look at my member number, I'm member #1, registered the 26.

Now stop digging or you you find out that your account was actually made in the future, and you are the son of moyboy.

thehotpepper.com said:
Trust me IGG, THP is 5 today. The 24th date is members that were merged in from the old BBQ site I had.
I had completely forgot that you had the BBQ site. I remember when you merged it with this one.

thehotpepper.com said:
Now stop digging or you you find out that your account was actually made in the future, and you are the son of moyboy.
No way. Moyboy's not hairy enough. If anything it was a combobetween Rainbowberry and my alien overlords....hence my Oedipus complex :lol:

Where did the avatar go that you had when I first joined HP? I loved that one, you looked like you were all important and God like.

rainbowberry said:
Where did the avatar go that you had when I first joined HP? I loved that one, you looked like you were all important and God like.

He still is all important and god like (did that earn me enough browny point THP?)

LOL... I think she means you IGG. I guess when you heard God-like you thought of me... awwwwww shucks.

I don't remember having a pic up, so I don't think she means me.

rainbowberry said:

Well, the first avatar I had up was the one with the sign of the cow with a pentigram on the cow....the second icon I think was just a version of this one I have now....hmmm....

I think she was talking about you THP.

wordwiz said:

Mike

So that's what PMD is doing now huh?

JayT said:
So that's what PMD is doing now huh?

Yeah with posts like "Why do they call it software when you don't get to wear it?"

OR

"Im having twoubles wit my windows, dey gettded all foggeded upded when i use plastic bottles in my webber".

Back