THP Shirts and More!

thehotpepper.com said:
Simple. If you don't like the price, don't buy it. The base price is set in stone, and it's a custom piece.

easy there big man!!!!!!!!!!! i never said they were crap just that the price of a chopping board plus shipping makes it not so much i chopping board but more of a collecters item!!!!! i can see my self getting an item of wear though!

Davetaylor said:
easy there big man!!!!!!!!!!! i never said they were crap just that the price of a chopping board plus shipping makes it not so much i chopping board but more of a collecters item!!!!! i can see my self getting an item of wear though!
I never said you said they were crap. I don't know what you mean "easy there big man!!!!!!!!!!!" all I did was state that if it appears to be too much, don't buy it. You're the one who used sarcasm, and said you were having trouble viewing. Hope you buy a shirt. I think you will like it.

patrick said:
Any chance the baseball jerseys could be found in a 3X?
It doesn't look like they have it in that style.

thehotpepper.com said:
I never said you said they were crap. I don't know what you mean "easy there big man!!!!!!!!!!!" all I did was state that if it appears to be too much, don't buy it. You're the one who used sarcasm, and said you were having trouble viewing. Hope you buy a shirt. I think you will like it.

easy there big man is a scottish thing sort of a "calm down bud" i think is as close as i could translate, it's not that i said expensive i just wouldn't pay that for a chop board but rest assured i will be buying an item of wear or maybe 2

patrick said:
Hey hey!! Got me one for starters. Any chance the baseball jerseys could be found in a 3X? Sure do like them baseball jerseys. Why I might wear it every single day, be like a walking billboard for the site. Yep, uh-huh, yeah, OK. Just like wearing a billboard.

Thanks THP.

same shirt I want (baseball jersey) if they had big sizes

For convenience, the link is now in the "Shop" link in the nav bar.

any chance of getting some without thehotpepper.com accross the chili. the artwork is the best bit, it's a shame that the text is on it. perhaps the text should got to the left of below the chili?

buggedcom said:
any chance of getting some without thehotpepper.com accross the chili. the artwork is the best bit, it's a shame that the text is on it. perhaps the text should got to the left of below the chili?
You didn't enter the area that has the shirts, you're looking at the storefront logo.

Everything looks cool. I just bought a new flexible cutting board the other day. I might get me a shirt or mouse or both in the near future.

If you are interested in making bumperstickers, this website is great for that and the shipping is free. They make other stuff too. Check it out:
http://www.makestickers.com/

just ordered a royal blue T-Shirt and a mouse pad...yipeeeeeeeeeeee

see what a shot of crown and a shiner does to me?...roflmao

I just ordered a T shirt and just have to wait now......

It was a bit expensive to get it to Australia but you only live once..:lol:

It tricks you a bit.....It says the USA postage as a default, leading you into the opinion that postage isn't all that bad, then you put in your country of origin and the postage goes through the roof....:shocked:

But like I said, you only live once

Back