contest Throwdown Throne

Un-Bee-Leev-Able!!! I'm kind of in shock right now Y'all!!!! Would you believe I'm actually blushing?!?! Fo' Real! This is just crazy - wow!
I was so close to pulling out of this TD because you all were so creative and overwhelmingly tasty-looking/sounding.
Life has been challenging lately, but when I found THP I became so inspired again! The laughs, the fun, the Fab Food...well, it just makes my heart sing (& mouth drool) again!
This place is just toooo much fun! I've never won anything before - and this is just the Bee's Knees!!! hahaha But EVERY jewel (flame) in crown is dedicated to you all - thanks for the support & inspiration!
Hey - I'm learning from the VERY best!!! Damn, why am I feeling so shy all of a sudden?????

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!
XOXO CJ~

Here's dinner...leftover Sauer-Crocken...Wheebz-style+ Sethsquatch juju powder....

Chopped meat w/ sauerkraut, sour cream, seth's POWder
Layered w/ savina spaetzle, mushroom gravy + stuff, and swiss, cheddar, jack
more gravy
more cheese
more gravy
more cheez
tater tots cheers! (WHEEBZ!)
more cheez & gravy

c8cb3990.jpg

f90f30ba.jpg

Out of the oven. Topped with Tater Tots and hot-n-hades (thanks sethsquatch for the powder)

e5dccff3.jpg

3d5b20e9.jpg

6fedde50.jpg

the crown lives on!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
a73a5026.jpg

That's MY girl!!!!

Happy 64th post Sweet Pea!

This is EXACTLY why women live longer than men.......
Plus other reasons.....

Congats BABY!

Here's dinner...leftover Sauer-Crocken...Wheebz-style+ Sethsquatch juju powder....

Chopped meat w/ sauerkraut, sour cream, seth's POWder
Layered w/ savina spaetzle, mushroom gravy + stuff, and swiss, cheddar, jack
more gravy
more cheese
more gravy
more cheez
tater tots cheers! (WHEEBZ!)
more cheez & gravy

Out of the oven. Topped with Tater Tots and hot-n-hades (thanks sethsquatch for the powder)

You two make an AWESOME team. I'm already in love with your hubby but now I think I'm falling for you too. :rofl:
Use that powder up, I have a special gift coming your way around December. It's gonna be awesome.
:hell:

This place is just toooo much fun! I've never won anything before - and this is just the Bee's Knees!!! hahaha But EVERY jewel (flame) in crown is dedicated to you all - thanks for the support & inspiration!

Great Job CJ!!!!! You deserved it! Glad it made your heart smile.

Despite the obvious credit to the chef, the rest of the credit belongs to your husband, who has been a steadfast support for you throughout the throwdown process.
The insecure times, when Saurbrauten wasn't on the list of dishes, when the vegetables needed to be chopped, when Sum made SUSHI of all things (SUSHI!!!!!!!!) and you thought you wouldn't win...He was there for you.
He helped you believe your dish could win...and it did. Deservingly so!!!

I think he needs to be rewarded in the best way possible....Repeatedly!

(Dude, you so owe me...)

:)

FD

Thanks Frydad! I'll take all the hep I can git!
Maybe a vote for you in the future? We'll see... it hasn't happened yet... repeatedly...

JayT wins 4th TD Crown with The Best Meal He Ever Ate!

Awesome dishes, JayT, another well deserved win!

Scovie, chin up m8! You only have 20 more to go to beat the "most-entries-without-a-win" record. I have faith, bro, you'll get your bling~
SL

This was the most fun I've had in a TD yet. Congrats Jay, your had some really good stories to go with the great chow you dished up too.

Nice job JT.

SD really made a run at it, but you played strong defense towards the end to out maneuver him.

Ultimately your tenacity paid off.

Thanks, I think. Thanks everyone, and congrats Scovie for a great entry. This one was a lot of fun.

Back