• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

thehotpepper.com said:
Moy's new girlie has hanging chads.

Novacastrian said:
Hey thats not a very nice way to talk about a person who is going through trans gender surgery in a few months! Besides the hanging chads i think MAXeen is a very nice person...

Bwahahahahahaa......

Salute', TB.

Thrown now hey boss, saved you typing what....8 letters! :lol:

Congrats moyboy on your victory!

Happpeeee birthday THP!

Alright MB!!

They can still mess with your avatar man but they can't take away your win! Please don't take away his win THP.

Happy birthday to you too THP and wishes for many more.

That reminds me, did ya want some ideas on the crown graphic for multiple wins?

I was thinking that given there's space to the right of it, perhaps a gold star for each extra win? The stars could be 'stacked' so ya could fit a lot into a small area.

Here's an idea..I edited the text as well, you could use the text, the star or both. :)

throwdowncrown_star.png
throwdowncrown_star_stack.png

Here's the .PSD for it: http://www.darkgrid.com/images/throwdowncrown.psd
(all components are on separate layers for ez editing, and I kept the original as a hidden layer)

Wow Quad, that looks cool. It would be even cooler if the flames on the crown were animated for the multi-crowned folks.

Whatcha say boss?

thx PF!

It's just an idea, but it'd be easy to edit for changes.
Not that there'd be all that many repeats, but it adds a 'lil sumthin-sumthin. :D

The x2 is in the title, but thanks. Custom images each time is not going to work.

Aww, bummer.

Is it because they'd need a unique name, or no way to assign individual rank images??

Seems to me Vb can handle it or you'd not be able to have the different custom ranks as we do now. If it's because ya don't want to have to edit the image each time, I can do that..it just takes a few seconds. :D

Oh, and mine is 20KB smaller than the original...

Each winner is put into the winner's usergroup, that group has an image. Could be done different ways but gets too messy with groups, titles, etc.

The user title says x2. That works fine.

Back