• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

grantmichaels said:

Yes ...

I'm saying that nobody noticed that it was throne misspelled because it was spelled similarly to crown, the symbol ...

Haha maybe. We all missed it.

cept Scovie

that genius!

I don't know if he gets credit after 7 years tho

What?
giphy (5).gif

Student of Spice said:
Thrown made sense to me, we had a throw-down, so after words and talking in past tense it is finished, so has been thrown. The thrown recipes and photos filled several pages with fiery yet delicious food celebrating our nation's independence from Britain.  ??? 

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/thrown

Yeah that's it! The Throwdown was thrown, you guys threw down, so we close that, and come here to the throwdown thrown after talk... hahahaha or throne, take your pick.

A party can be thrown.

I knew I was right all along.

You lose Scovie! Your throne awaits:
toilet.jpg

Shorerider said:
You think "Thrown" is bad, Tinnie called me "Shoe rider"............ :rofl:

Thought maybe that was just the way you liked to roll   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Giant-Leather-Shoe-Car.jpg

Ive actually been reading your name as Shoerider for quite some time now  :doh:

Not the first time either.... for a really long time i read Freeportbum's name as Freeportburn.... he seemed a pretty decent guy and never understood why people kept calling him a bum.... one day i took a closer look at his name and the penny dropped.... guess the ol noggin takes some short cuts from time to time to avoid overheating lol 

Tinnie said:
Thought maybe that was just the way you liked to roll   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Giant-Leather-Shoe-Car.jpg

Ive actually been reading your name as Shoerider for quite some time now  :doh:

Not the first time either.... for a really long time i read Freeportbum's name as Freeportburn.... he seemed a pretty decent guy and never understood why people kept calling him a bum.... one day i took a closer look at his name and the penny dropped.... guess the ol noggin takes some short cuts from time to time to avoid overheating lol  

Ha, ha. All good, and in fact,you're not the only one to have read my username as Shoe-rider. 

I also thought it was "Freeportburn", and so did the Boss if I'm not mistaken. Then again that's not saying much, the Boss also thought "Thrown" was "Throne".  :rofl:  :rofl:

SR.

Back