• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

Thegreenchilemonster said:
I'll post something special for you tomorrow. Dat Hatch soup do...Looked delicious!

By post, I meant the post office of course. 14 varieties of Pubescens seeds, jellies, dried pods, powders, along with plenty of other prizes will be included in the package. Congrats!
Thank you so much, you really don't need to do this. (I voted for your meal, i feel like i should be sending you a prize package )
I was going to ask you if you wanted to do another seed trade this year anyway.
If there is any seeds i have that you want they are yours. Just let me know.
Thanks again :)

:cheers:

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
Thank you so much, you really don't need to do this. (I voted for your meal, i feel like i should be sending you a prize package )
I was going to ask you if you wanted to do another seed trade this year anyway.
If there is any seeds i have that you want they are yours. Just let me know.
Thanks again :)

It's all good man, I got you! I've been working like crazy the past few days, so I haven't had a chance to drop your package at the post office yet. It is packed full of treats though. I actually picked up a couple of extra knick knacks at the international grocery store on my way home from work tonight. I'm down for a seed swap though, as always. I have a nice seed selection prepped for you in this package. I'll PM the tracking number to you when it ships on Monday.

Thegreenchilemonster said:
It's all good man, I got you! I've been working like crazy the past few days, so I haven't had a chance to drop your package at the post office yet. It is packed full of treats though. I actually picked up a couple of extra knick knacks at the international grocery store on my way home from work tonight. I'm down for a seed swap though, as always. I have a nice seed selection prepped for you in this package. I'll PM the tracking number to you when it ships on Monday.
you rock man !!!

thanks, you know how i love them Pubes and Aji's   :D

Very much appreciated 

I am sorry I did not get to this earlier. This was my fave TD of the year, and since we started these many years ago, had never done Chinese! Thanks to all whom participated and voted.

Congrats to:

D3monic!
SmokenFire!
grantmichaels!
BigB!
Thegreenchilemonster!

BigB and TGCM get their FIRST crowns, and very well deserved! I think we are all familiar with how they throw down non-competition style!

The Hot Pepper said:
I am sorry I did not get to this earlier. This was my fave TD of the year, and since we started these many years ago, had never done Chinese! Thanks to all whom participated and voted.

Congrats to:

D3monic!
SmokenFire!
grantmichaels!
BigB!
Thegreenchilemonster!

BigB and TGCM get their FIRST crowns, and very well deserved! I think we are all familiar with how they throw down non-competition style!

And

tctenten breaks the Lo Mein tie!

Back