THSC Proudly Presents its New Sauce

heaps cool vid and review whoooo hooooo yea reallly Excellent, im lucky and was given a rubber keyboard thats sauce resistant,, might have to get ya 1 hahahahahaha

the sticky tape holding my eyes open hurts lol , bedtime

thanks man
neil.

Heh, I got an old IBM keyboard that's the solid mechanical type, not flimsy membrane type. It's nearly indestructable.

Ya can see it in that post on my blog..it's black so matches, and is great to use.

I used to build 'em at Keytronics. :)

I have no idea how, but just got my bottle. :shocked:
Not as sweet as I thought it would be, but excellent flavor! my new favorite sandwich sauce. :)

I agree that it is not as sweet and/or hotter as I thought. Tastes great though. I was going to try it with vanilla ice y'day, but the store was out of it and I reckoned it may not go too well with strawberry ice cream....

Chiliac said:
I agree that it is not as sweet and/or hotter as I thought. Tastes great though. I was going to try it with vanilla ice y'day, but the store was out of it and I reckoned it may not go too well with strawberry ice cream....
Not much of an exotic sauce (don't take it the wrong way Neil). tastes a lot better than I thought with a far more usable flavor as well.

thanks,,, just got sent a link to a test of it buy a couple in West Oz..

here ya go TJJ on ice cream

never thought of sanwitch's Omri, thanks :)

Back