• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Timestamp Time Xmas Edition! WIN PRIZES!

What the.....??? Why did all my (4) separate posts all add to one big post??? That 'bah humbug!' (might have) just cost me... strange... 

Don't post after yourself, no need to, you only need to be the last poster so post when you see a post after you then post. ;)

Testing 1 2 3
calvin-hobbes-gif-school-clock_zps13373444.gif

The Hot Pepper said:
One more Extreme at 10:13 EST, then the last box at 11:59.

HO HO HO!

Alchymystic said:
What the.....??? Why did all my (4) separate posts all add to one big post??? That 'bah humbug!' (might have) just cost me... strange... 

No non-Extreme played at 10:13 so the Extreme goes to Alchymystic since he screwed himself out of winning with the double post merge lol, enjoy.

Next up is the last box!

When the posts merge it updates the time stamp to newest post. I noticed than on mine earlier when I was posting. Just a future reference. Too late to pull a steve harvey now lol

Lol! Now I know! My first 2 posts were on time... the last 2 were past the last called time stamp, so it recorded the whole as being made on the latter. Grrrr!  :doh:

LOL

Now worries you won anyway.

D3monic said:
When the posts merge it updates the time stamp to newest post. I noticed than on mine earlier when I was posting. Just a future reference. Too late to pull a steve harvey now lol

None of the other ones happened like that, you can tell by the post after the winning post, it is a single line post. ;) 

woot

Also it keeps people from rapid firing posts in a row just don't mess up your winning one if you win. ;)

Back