• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Timestamp Time Xmas Edition! WIN PRIZES!

Jing

le

jing

way

Ooops my bad! So, Boss... I get the Extreme Membership only or the 'Box of Goodies' also- I wanted the Box (wouldn't have even played for the membership if I thought it was an either/or... thought it was a 'sweeten the deal' bonus scenario... was unsure of the run down on this..) I don't know what or how the Extreme membership is beneficial for me. Help!

BOX WINNERS

3:47 AM EST hogleg
9:09 AM EST mypicante
4:36 PM EST floricole
11:59 PM EST rkempston

EXTREME WINNERS

9:13 PM EST ​Guatemalan Insanity Pepper
10:13 PM EST awarded to Alchymystic since no one posted and he botched his previous post & Scuba_Steve for being the first non-Premiere to post after the 10:13 timestamp.

BOOBIE PRIZE

Rymerpt for actually being the only one to post at 10:13 even though he is Extreme already - Coupon sent for your renewal..

Damn... I so looked forward for at least -attempting- to win, and I kept reminding myself "Okay, the next one is at XX:XX:XX.." .. but then I'd blank each time because of this damn pneumonia I have going on. lol

Congrats to all the winners :)

Alchymystic said:
Ooops my bad! So, Boss... I get the Extreme Membership only or the 'Box of Goodies' also- I wanted the Box (wouldn't have even played for the membership if I thought it was an either/or... thought it was a 'sweeten the deal' bonus scenario... was unsure of the run down on this..) I don't know what or how the Extreme membership is beneficial for me. Help!

If you don't want the membership just let me know who to give it to. :) 

Back