food Tina's Cheese Spread

How did you guys add the cheese to the processor? Just curious if you used the shredder attachment first.

I had the deli slice it 1/2" thick, then I cubed it the rest of the way and tossed it in. The shredder may have helped, I am not much of a genius with the processor, I realized that there were other attatchments for it a couple of days after that. I always just use the blades. I need to see what else is in the box and put some thought into how they could be used.

sevver said:
I had the deli slice it 1/2" thick, then I cubed it the rest of the way and tossed it in. The shredder may have helped, I am not much of a genius with the processor, I realized that there were other attatchments for it a couple of days after that. I always just use the blades. I need to see what else is in the box and put some thought into how they could be used.
Wow Sevver, you mus' heave one of der fancy proceasiors. My el chipo Huntington Beach food processor only had 9 settings and not exchangable blades. Quite frankly, I didn't even know that different attachment blades were available. :)

I'm going to have to use "the google" for this. Thanks for the info!

imaguitargod said:
Wow Sevver, you mus' heave one of der fancy proceasiors. My el chipo Huntington Beach food processor only had 9 settings and not exchangable blades. Quite frankly, I didn't even know that different attachment blades were available. :)

I'm going to have to use "the google" for this. Thanks for the info!

Just make sure you don't use "the shopping channel" :)

Scotty said:
How did you guys add the cheese to the processor? Just curious if you used the shredder attachment first.

Just put it through a wood chipper a few times. Then add it to the processor. Or, you can stake the chesse to the ground and hit it with a stump grinder a few times.

I made it again, this time I used 5 Habs and 1 Jalepino in one, and three jalepino's for the sissies in the other. I will post results tomorrow. I used mild cheddar cheese this time, and made to cheese beer mixture, and put it in the kitchenaid mixer and mixed in the rest of the stuff. Much better, the food processor actually sighed in relief when I did that.

It's amazing how much of a legacy Tina has left... apart from her very attractive avatar.

Do I take it most of her threads were either

1. This is a great recipe: Various ingredients and ONE OF MY SAUCES, damn you.

2. Politics! Woo-haa!

Back