• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Todays Find and Update

Had a nice suprise today.My 1st ripe Fruit:)
Plants are exploding with fruits and harvest
time is getting closer.
Ripe Jalapeno Tam.4 more will be ripe by Sunday.
Who wants seeds? lol
aug.jpg

Scotch Bonnet Pods.Happy considering what this plant went thru lol
aug1.jpg

A Naga Pod,then the cameras batteries died lol
aug2.jpg

congrats HPFF...you are christened into the naga club...

Your A Narly Naga Club Member now..Well H.P.F.F Jalapeno is perfect
and that scotch bonnet is hiding..it nos its time is due :lol:

Thanks Talas.And I went outsiide this eve and 2 more Jala's
are almost all red.I thought it took awhile to ripen!??:lol:
Oh and the Naga..thats not even the nicest looking or biggest 1 I have just the most convienent 1 to photograph lol

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
Thanks Mill and AJ!! Are you sure I am a member AJ,I
havent eaten 1 yet!!:lol::lol:

Yup, I am sure....just think about this...how many people are there in this world...4 billion?...thats 4,000,000,000 and how many even know what a Naga Morich is?...maybe 400,000 or even 4,000,000...then think about how many people may be growing them......you are truly in an elite club of chileheads...

talas said:
Your A Narly Naga Club Member now..Well H.P.F.F Jalapeno is perfect
and that scotch bonnet is hiding..it nos its time is due :lol:

Thanks Talas!! But alas the Jalapeno is not perfect...
Its a Jalapeno TAM :lol: I keep forgeting its the mild 1 I will
use when cooking for the G/F :lol:

Buddy when i my Jalapeno Gigantica Plants are harvested ill send some seed over to you..got some Jalapeno early seeds to if you would like em :)

talas said:
Buddy when i my Jalapeno Gigantica Plants are harvested ill send some seed over to you..got some Jalapeno early seeds to if you would like em :)
Wow that is a very nice offer and I would gladly take some but... I do keep forgeting to post pics of my Regular Jala
plant that I have that is full of pods (youngins but growing quickly)!!:lol: Plus I also have some Big Jalapeno seeds
that I will use for next season but maybe down the road the Gigantica sounds like a great plnnt!! Also if you need any thing I may have seed wise just ask!!

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
Wow that is a very nice offer and I would gladly take some but... I do keep forgeting to post pics of my Regular Jala
plant that I have that is full of pods (youngins but growing quickly)!!:lol: Plus I also have some Big Jalapeno seeds
that I will use for next season but maybe down the road the Gigantica sounds like a great plnnt!! Also if you need any thing I may have seed wise just ask!!

No probs good to try some different Jal Variety's and we might get in the top 50 for next years chillman Jalapeno Comp :lol:

When your harvested and have your seeds give me a PM and ill tell ya what i have got and you'll be glad to have anything and thx for the offer to ;)

Back