• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

harvesting Todays harvest

The weather is still :censored: but I still got a decent harvest today

Paprika Yellow
8september10.jpg

Paprika Orange
8september9.jpg

Snack Paprika
8september7.jpg

7 Pod Douglah Brown
8september1.jpg

7 Pod SR Strain
8september2.jpg

7 Pod Primo Strain
8september4.jpg

I used half of the primo pod in my dinner today. It turned out that this was not a good idea. I was barely able to handle it for 8 minutes but sadly I have to admit that for the first time in almost 2 years I got some milk. I was having very bad hickups and the burn on my tongue and lips I can only describe as painful. After dinner my stomach hurt for just under 3 hours. This is by far the worst reaction to a pepper in my life. I loved the taste but the 7 pod primo strain is one variety I have to use with extreme care :mouthonfire:

Some good looking pods Vincent congrats.

The 7 Primo is a wicked monster isn't it? Be careful dude and don't feel bad about the milk.

Very nice harvest and pics vincent

thanks

Those are some awesome pics. Sounds like a wonderful harvest. Thanks for sharing ;)

thanks

Very nice, enjoy! :dance:

I did :)

Those are some great pics. Nice harvest you got. Enjoy!!

Thanks

Great looking peppers.The cousin Got you good.hahaha

Thanks. Yes it's a mean pepper but very tasty

Looks like good stuff my favorite is 7 Pod Primo nice shot. :mouthonfire:

thanks

Some good looking pods Vincent congrats.

The 7 Primo is a wicked monster isn't it? Be careful dude and don't feel bad about the milk.

Yes they are monsters. I picked one today that looked even more evil, I'll post a picture below

Very nice indeed sir!!

thanks

your 7 pot primo rocks! :dance:

thank you

I am always astonished by the suburb quality of your photos. They are really a thing of beauty. Nice harvest and thanks for sharing such wonderful pictures.

Back