• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Todays Harvest

Picture011-2.jpg

A bit of everything there

looks like you got a lot of heat there....get ready to have some fun...

Wow i had to but my Sunglasses on those are some juicy looking pods there my friend..and so BRIGHT :lol:;)

That Naga is so hot its making the ones on the right side about three o clock frown. ??? can a pepper frown???

rainbowberry said:
They look great! Are they yellow Scotch Bonnets there?

Im not too shure what some of my peppers are..Guess my mystery plant was a bhut lol the other peppers I know I have scorpions..Beyond that im still looking to see whatswhat..mental note...pay more attention when labeling...lol I figured the yellowish ones were tobago seasoning.I do knmowmy small peppers though both plants lol

Canuk Pepperhead said:
Im not shure yet but I just got a good chuckle feeding a smaller bhut to an unexpecting guest that just left lol..

Youu cruel cruel man..bet the guest was surprised... :lol:

Oh yesssss... the power of mislabeling! Happened to me, too and I'm still not sure what some of my plants are. I hate that and have already taken precautions to make sure it won't happen again.

Whatever they may be - your pods look great!

CP - congrats on the harvest, that bhut looks great!

okie joe said:
That Naga is so hot its making the ones on the right side about three o clock frown. ??? can a pepper frown???

I dont know but to me it looks like the pod is talking into the other pods ear.

Canuk Pepperhead said:
Im not shure yet but I just got a good chuckle feeding a smaller bhut to an unexpecting guest that just left lol..

I fed my neighbor a hab yesterday. The look on his face when he learned that those horrible jalapenos you get on your nachos at the ballpark aren't really hot, after all, was priceless.

A few days ago my 15 year old son took a small piece of a paper lantern and didn't notice any particular heat so he thought WTF? What's the fuss about? and took a good sized hunk to munch on. The next half hour still makes me laugh. I had to give him his dues, though, the first step on his way to full-fledged chilihead status.

That's a wonderful plateful, Canuk! Makes me proud to have a fellow Canadian with a fantastic harvest like that. Makes me want to plant more next year.

Back