• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Tomatoes (not the wrong forum lol)

I am not a real tomato lover, but to test out new peppers, my favorite way is a couple of fresh tomatoes, the new peppers, some salt and tortilla chips.

Fresh from the garden salsa is one of the best things on earth!

I just wondered if anyone else does this, and I wanted to possibly enlighten anyone that doesn't.

So am I, but sadly I am forced to buy the toms this year. But I love a fresh salsa, especially on hot days. Made one yesterday and another for tonite.

Be sure to grow some next year! Fresh picked is impossible to beat.

The only time I have regretted it, was Saturday at a local farmer's market. They had some incredible looking tomatoes, but I have more than I can use at home!

I will surely grow loads of toms next year!!! I didn't have the space this year, but in the new garden it's no problem growing as many toms as I'd like to --- well, maybe not that many.... :)

I bought a garden a few weeks ago. Well, at least I think so!
smilie_ga_012.gif

Chilliac what are your Favorite Tomatoes Varietys?..only grown a few this year Moneymaker,San Marzano so on the look out for next season :)

I have only tried very few of the varieties I'm gonna grow. I got the chance to sample Black of Tula a few weeks ago and they are really good!

Back