• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Top 20 ever!

ok guys,
I'm brand new here - but have been eating hotsauce since I was 4.

I love hard-to-find crazy sauces...

But i am curious... what are the nation's top 20 most purchased hot sauces...

got any ideas?
-Tellman

Welcome to the forum from Newcastle Australia.

that question will provide a great number of answers...more than 20 i would think......

Tabasco HAS to be up there in the top 5...

Enjoy

The nations? PRobably the standard crap over the counter sauces (ie: Texas Champain, Cholula, various versions of Tabasco, Crystal, Tapatio, etc).

Welcome Tellman. If you are talking about hot sauce in general, yeah Tabasco is definitely #1. If you are talking about things you can't buy in Walmart, check out www.peppers.com I think they have a top 20 list on their site. Theya also have like 6000 different sauces so you'll probably find something you like.

Hey guys,
I am totally talking mass-market wal-mart style populairity.

I agree in every possible way that these are not the "good" sauces... I am looking for what is most populair. Simply put, who are the top 20 companies that SELL the most hot-sauce?

More opinions please!

tellman said:
ok guys,
I'm brand new here - but have been eating hotsauce since I was 4.

I love hard-to-find crazy sauces...

But i am curious... what are the nation's top 20 most purchased hot sauces...

got any ideas?
-Tellman

Welcome Tellman. If you have been eating hot sauce since 4, then you would already know the answer to that question. What are you..CIA..NSA(NoSuchAgency)? I smell KGB or possibly CHAOS or SMASH. Who are you working for? (speaks in most evil German accent) Vee haf vays of obtaining zis informationz. Heinrick! Bring me zee cattle prod schnell!

Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
Welcome Tellman. If you have been eating hot sauce since 4, then you would already know the answer to that question. What are you..CIA..NSA(NoSuchAgency)? I smell KGB or possibly CHAOS or SMASH. Who are you working for? (speaks in most evil German accent) Vee haf vays of obtaining zis informationz. Heinrick! Bring me zee cattle prod schnell!

Cheers, TB.
OMFG, haven't laughed so hard in quite a while. :)

texas blues said:

Cheers, TB.

Aber schnell! Sofort! Bestimmt! Stillgestanden!!! Autobahn! Schnaps und Schnitzel!:D

imaguitargod said:
Meine Hose ist zu kurz und Geruch des Käses. Wo ist das Badezimmer?

That's a good one!

tellman said:
wow...this is going downhill!
jeeze. man boobs and hotsauce...
i don't quite know what to say.
you guys should do a review on ManBoobs: http://chiliheads.pbwiki.com
-Tellman

Thread hijacking is one of the favorite sports here.

imaguitargod said:
We get sidetracked....alot.... :lol:

What were you talkin'bout? Sorry... My attention span...:)

texas blues said:

Cheers, TB.

I laughed so hard at that my eyes watered, and now I think they are damaged cause all the words in the following posts are all strange!!!!

Oh wait.........

Lets get this back on track shall we.......

Tellman, we would love to hear what your top 20 hot sauces would be?

You've been doing it for a long time so i'm sure you would have a few favorites......

Back