• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Top Posters?

So, who has the most posts? Anyone know for sure? I notice Defcon has 1,353 and I'm coming up the rear to over take that number fast with 1,101. Does anyone have more that Defcon?

Bubba, I would give you at least 15-20 based upon my 2nd day chattn with ya.
(sure hope this one counts for me........tryin to catch the mullet.........ok maybe not.

long time ago at a different board (sports oriented) he got all ticked off and made a big ole speach about people padding there posts....i guess he ment people posting stupid stuff just to get a higher number on there post count...so i knew he was talking to me...so my responce was stop padding your posts.....youll go blind.
he found no hummor in that

HAHa. Mamma warned me years ago that post padding will make ya go blind.
of course you know the line.........I'll just do it til I need glasses.
And I hate to admit that I wear specs today

the joke at the other board is i want to get 1thousand post so i can get a free toaster.
cant say a word about wearing glasse...im like the chick on my cousin vinnie
i need some thicker glasses

Hillbilly Chili said:
dig the quote, Sickmont!!
Hey thanks for fixin that hanging chad thing too....wheew that was close.
Is it ok to mix peppers&politics?

Probably not a good mix here. It has caused problems before. As for the hanging chads, it isn't my fault most people down here are too stupid to READ THE INSTRUCTIONS on the ballots...

Ya, we stay clear of politics. Has caused many a problems, some people quit. Plus it a violation of the TOS (and no, not The Original Series....geeks...)

imaguitargod said:
(and no, not The Original Series....geeks...)

Ya know, i didn't even realize that anagram until YOU pointed it out...
Yeah, i watch it too, but apparently not as much as you do.

Back