trade Trades?

Hello All,

I am going to be mailing out seeds next week. I want to make sure that I have contacted everyone that I previously promised seeds to. If I told you I would send you seeds and have not PMed you please PM me.

For those of you receiving seeds, I want to point out that this was my first season isolating pods. I have no idea how successful I was so I cannot guarantee anything. I also wanted to let you know that you are more than welcome to trade away any extra seeds. Just do me a favor and label the seeds properly (isolated or not isolated). Thank you. I hope everything grows true and can't wait to see pictures of the plants to come.

Josh

Wildfire Chilli Australia said:
Hi Josh

I want to thank you again for my Douglah seeds. Unfortunately the isolated ones didn't germinate but will be planting the non isolated ones soon.
Thanks again.

Candice

That sucks, although it was kind of expected. As I mentioned in one of the PMs, I picked that pod without realizing the tip was still a bit green. The placenta was green and the seeds didn't look too mature. With the other 2 pods (that ripened more recently) I waited until they turned fully ripe and left them on the plant for several days after. I still have your address. I am sending seeds out next week and will send you more. In the meantime plant some of the seeds I did not isolate as a backup. Sorry for the let down. It was the start of your season and they were the only isolated seeds I had so I sent them against my better judgment. Hopefully the new batch will do better for you.

Sorry, but I failed to get everyone's seeds out this week. I have had a lot of things going on and this weekend is going to be busy as well. I will definitely be sending them out this upcoming week. Sorry for the delay.

I just wanted to let everyone who PMed me their info that I finally got your seeds out. That is except for Chillilover and Wildfire Chilli Australia. I need to stop at the post office so I can buy exact postage. Sorry, but with work and the sh*tty post office hours I will not be able to send them until this Saturday. Thanks for being patient.

I would appreciate it if everyone can either PM me or post here when you receive your seeds.

Josh

Josh said:
I just wanted to let everyone who PMed me their info that I finally got your seeds out. That is except for Chillilover and Wildfire Chilli Australia. I need to stop at the post office so I can buy exact postage. Sorry, but with work and the sh*tty post office hours I will not be able to send them until this Saturday. Thanks for being patient.

I would appreciate it if everyone can either PM me or post here when you receive your seeds.

Josh

Hi Josh

I didn't subscribe to this thread so have just seen your posts.
I know we weren't expecting them to sprout and I really appreciated you sending them. I just thought I'd let you know though so you knew what happened, wasn't expecting to get anymore so you don't have to if you can't get around to it, but if you do that is greatly appreciated anyway. Let me know how you go with the ones I sent you.

Candice

Josh said:

Josh

No problem, no rush. I'm not getting them in until March.:)

...wasn't expecting to get anymore so you don't have to if you can't get around to it, but if you do that is greatly appreciated anyway.

Candice

No problem at all. They will go in the mail this Saturday. Hopefully you still have enough time to grow them out.

ZanderSpice said:
My seeds arrived in excellent condition. Thanks!

Thanks for letting me know. Razorback's got crushed by the USPS so I am sending more, but it is nice to know some people are receiving them intact.

Hi Josh

Mine arrived today and made it fine also. Thanks again much appreciated. Can't wait till they fruit!

Good to hear. I know it is a bit of a late start but hopefully they have enough time to produce a few pods.

Back