• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Trinidad 7 Pod Burgundy

Yep, just when you thinking you're done buying seeds, Judy posts something new and amazing. Ordered! My 2012 might end up being nothing but 7 pots lol.

Would love to taste a bit of one of these. How much for a square centimeter? Chris had the perfect ruler to measure it....seen it in a few of his pics. :lol:

Seriously though, a honey aftertaste???

Would love to taste a bit of one of these. How much for a square centimeter? Chris had the perfect ruler to measure it....

LOL......if the measurement on the scales accurate, like a shoe made there.............buy USA.........just poking fun, Chris

The peppers are all that matters here, and you've expressed them well through your photography...

Greg

Got my seeds today, first time ordering from Judy. Got it so fast, and so many freebies!!! Wow, Judy, you are awesome. No wonder everyone here praises you so much! Thanks again!

I have looked at em when buying seeds they dint look very 7 pod like but look too huge to be a hab dose any one know origin or who bred this pepper? very nice pepper judy seems yummy i got a bunch of seed allready more than what i have space for, but might do it, :dance:

Great looking pods and I want to purchase seeds but your site isn't working at all. Keeps giving me errors and only lets me get to some pages... I can't add anything to cart either :-(

Okay just got it to work finally. Order sent!!

I have looked at em when buying seeds they dint look very 7 pod like but look too huge to be a hab dose any one know origin or who bred this pepper? very nice pepper judy seems yummy i got a bunch of seed allready more than what i have space for, but might do it, :dance:

Just going by the picture I'm wondering if they have some Trinidad Congo Habanero genes in them. The TC is big like that but has a rounder shape. It's the only hot pepper I know of that grows that large. Makes you wonder if a super was crossed with an annuum to get that size. That would take a while though. When Chinense is crossed with Annuum the seeds aren't always fertile.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
And the powder is AMAZING!

I haven't been able to bring myself to powder any of these yet.  I have been halving and freezing the ones I don't eat.  I may have to rethink my master plan if the powder is that great.  

I put a whole pod in a two egg omelet and the heat was at the top of my personal scale and it hit my stomach a bit too.  

Got three plants and will be OW the best of the three.

Back