• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Trinidad 7 Pod Burgundy

Another extremely hot and beautiful 7 pod from Trinidad, this one tastes like, caramels, with a hit of honey afterwards, the sweetness starts as soon as you bite into the flesh then the extreme heat comes and stay for a while but as the heat is going away a honey flavor remains in your mouth and the tip of your tongue, very different and taste, it has the traditional 7 pod aroma but not the taste specially the afterward taste, very productive plant pods change from light green to light orange to Burgundy, pod size it huge compare to other 7 pod firm crunchy flesh . Definitely worth trying

hpim3352.jpg

hpim3354.jpg

hpim3357e.jpg

hpim3360.jpg

hpim3367.jpg

hpim3368n.jpg

hpim3371.jpg

hpim3373.jpg

I think these need a taste test..........

Also, you have continued to come up with amazing creations. If you wouldn't mind, can you give us all a recap of the new additions since the yellow Brain? I wanted to post it in the Vendor thread, but I didn't want mods to take it as "advertising".

After I ordered the yellows, I said NO MORE!! But Judy, :shame: you keep stretching my grow space!! :lol:

I think these need a taste test..........

Also, you have continued to come up with amazing creations. If you wouldn't mind, can you give us all a recap of the new additions since the yellow Brain? I wanted to post it in the Vendor thread, but I didn't want mods to take it as "advertising".

After I ordered the yellows, I said NO MORE!! But Judy, :shame: you keep stretching my grow space!! :lol:

same here every time i see new pepper i say this looks cool and i want to try it... not me who invented this one... its been out for while.. i dont know much about its history..

Ordered me some. I can't wait to try these, I love honey. Does it have a strong sweet taste of honey? What is the pepper flakes/ powder potential? I'm sure it would do great in hot sauces.

Ordered me some. I can't wait to try these, I love honey. Does it have a strong sweet taste of honey? What is the pepper flakes/ powder potential? I'm sure it would do great in hot sauces.

i think it will be great in powders, but i only have very few pods so i wont make powders next year i will have more of this pepper to send it out for video reviews.

I just ordered some of these ... And the Trinidad Morovas ...

I'm getting excited about next year already ... Even though my last pickin's from this year are still in the dehydrator.

Brain Strain ( red & yellow) ... These two jewels ... And the Douglahs, Butch Ts and Yellow 7s I grew this season ...

Another Trinidad-ian year in Ole Virginny ... :onfire:

Thanks Judy ...

Back