for-sale Trinidad moruga scorpion sprouts for sale CLOSED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i did have a experiment going on with different types of growing conditions would be best for what blah blah blah.

But i cant do it anymore and i dont just want to throw away my sprouts

sooooo that being said

i have about 20 available

$1 per sprout. and $1 for flat rate shipping

I dont do paypal. or any other payment methods. Either cash money in the mail or no go. ill send when the money is recieved so i can go buy a stamp unless you want to send the money and a stamp thats cool. it will be a buck a piece for them. and if stamp is sent no shipping is needed.

Thanks!
okaygo002.jpg

These are when they were planted they are sprouted now. i planted them on the 18 at about 10 at night.

why dont you grow them out and then sell the pods on here... i would buy them but its tooo late for me and i already have too many to overwinter

How do you plan on shipping sprouts? I don't plan on buying any.. But I know that it's already difficult enough to ship established plants. A sprout? IMO, won't last the trip unless your planning on 1 day airin' it. And even then it's risky if you ask me.

I've never heard of anyone shipping sprouts, reason being they are way too delicate to trust Fedex, UPS, even a live plant distributor with. Not to mention the real problems, weather factors, moisture, handling, etc. The list could go on and on.. With established plants it's not such a big deal but sprouts? It's a whole different ball game.

Just being in retail for 10 years, I'll be amazed if you don't end up with alot of people, if not all, asking for their 2bucks back when a limp dead sprout shows up at their door.

I do wish you the best of luck. Just be ready for bad news.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong.. Your hoping to start a seed business in the future?
You might wanna start making friends with paypal :)

Again,
Good luck to you.
Brandon

i was going to put them into a seed bag and than fill it wil air and tape it closed. ive put all my weight on one and it never broken. and i will become friends with apypal once i get a credit card and when im 18! lol

And Tyler, i have to room, i want to grow out peppers i have very little seed on so next season ill have some to use!

and im only going to plant 3 in my basement i have to use the other 21 pots for plants i need to get seed from

i was going to put them into a seed bag and than fill it wil air and tape it closed. ive put all my weight on one and it never broken. and i will become friends with apypal once i get a credit card and when im 18! lol

And Tyler, i have to room, i want to grow out peppers i have very little seed on so next season ill have some to use!

and im only going to plant 3 in my basement i have to use the other 21 pots for plants i need to get seed from
oh well it was just a suggestion but anyway i hope someone buys them so they dont die that would suck

I love this site..
but I'd be lieing if I said it doesn't kill me from time to time.

Makes me wonder what kind of how powered medication I'd need to be a member of facebook.
lol..

Way to sell em greenhouse.

-Brandon

Greenhouse - you can buy a green dot prepaid visa card at the grocery store... its 5$ to open, and from then on 5$ to add money... If you don't use it once a month you have to buy a new one (first fill is free). I used to go that route with paypal because I didn't trust them.

But when I started selling things, it has to be linked to your bank account any way...

But still... Another alternative is to open a checking account at your bank, which would allow you to get a visa check card. I think that is how most people use paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back