for-sale Trinidad moruga scorpion sprouts for sale CLOSED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i am. i am confused now.........because i know for a fact that she sent you an SASE envelope for seeds that you never returned to her for this very pepper weeks ago.....and NOW you say you started them all and are wanting to sell the sprouts of the seeds that you never sent her, and are also now saying that she bought the sprouts....am i getting this all right? so you stole her envelope, lied to her, lied ABOUT her, and now are wanting more money? how many times have you sold these "seeds/sprouts" anyways??? are people really gullible enough to keep sending you money. if they knew of your reputation like i do, and if they'd heard about all the "missing in the mail" items you've claimed to have sent out, they wouldn't send you dirt to grow in, much less money or seeds. you little boy, are a scam artist, and you have chosen gardeners, who by their very nature, have their guard down around other "gardeners". you, little boy, are a snake in the grass and i hope everyone reads this.

I did send out the seeds like 5 days ago. ANd the reason i said that is because i right after i posted this i knew it wasnt going to sell. i said that so everyone would just get over it. I didnt want people saying OH THATS A BAD IDEA. And a bunch of other crap. if you know some of the people on here. they try to get you in all of your weak spots. If you ask her im giving them to her for free. "missing in the mail" what does that mean? i sent those seed to Sayward. I know you met her in person. and i know you guys are friends. same here with me and here. we talk about stuff all the time. and i knew she wouldnt care if i said tht. because the fact that everyone was going to start jumping all over me. it was an "escape route" but anyways this is done and over with and has nothing to do with this post. its "off topic" Good-bye John and have a good day.

Must say it is a shame to see someone get free seeds sent to them including the postage and then have them turn around and sell them to someone else within a few weeks !! --- Especially when there is little to no chance of the spouts surviving being shipped - 3 days is a long time for a fresh sprout to be growing in darkeness and even if they do somehow survive they are going to be so leggy that it will take some really special care to get them to grow afterwards - guess the Lady felt sorry enough for you to donate $20 but taking her money for seeds you got for free and then decided to try an experiment with and instead of tossing them or giving them to someone to grow when you figured out you couldn't afford the time or effort in growing them yourself, does not make you look like anyone I would want to do business with in the future.

Hopefully you'll learn a few lessons in the next few years before you actually decide to launch a business and change some things but from what I've seen so far I suspect there is another Hirts or Reimer Seed Co. in developement here !

just quit telling lies to, and about my friends. if you would lie to her, and about her, and i know of a few of your others, then who else and what else will you lie about? you are playing a game trying to get money off folks, and you think it's funny because you're under 18 and no one can do anything about it. that is NOT the case. you need to work on your reputation, and your integrity. people are going to start catching on to what you're doing, brandon. it's only a matter of time. last week it's a seed bank to feed the poor and a medal from the mayor, this week it's a seed company, next week it's.......well who knows. i see you for what you are, and if you change, then i will change my opinion about you, but as for right now, i wouldnt trust you no further than i could pick my house up and throw it.

John, seriously so who exactly have i scammed for money? ive never had money sent in the mail. And its not a medal from the mayor. its actually a paper note. Its a community service award. I get it and the end of this year. And also YOU HAVE NO IDEA NO IDEA! what it takes to run a 8,000 square foot garden all buy your self. i paid for 95% of what i own. I'm very independent when it comes to money. I try to earn it by myself. And it has nothing to do with my age. John, you have no idea how my life stile is or anything. Reason for trying to start a seed company is because its something i like to do. And also I want more people to grow gardens. Many people will realize in the future about GMO's and now many people know about it. So if they is more seed businesses ready to supply seed, the better. I'm sorry if this made you upset in anyways. But i did not lie to Sayward.

Good thing nobody ever mentioned walking in the street, you would be dead by now.

Tell the truth, be a young MAN......

Good thing nobody ever mentioned walking in the street, you would be dead by now.

Tell the truth, be a young MAN......
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha toooooo funny armac

I'm just going to shake my head. lol. Selling seed sprouts is a new one. Screw 1-800 Flowers. I'm going to start mail order selling the flowers right off my pepper plants!! I see a gold mine in the works.

Chris
1800-pflower..... stands for pepper flower

How on earth would you ship these???

Just doesn't seem logical,or even morally right????

Not trying to be rude,just a seeker of knowledge!

oh wow this isn't the first time? Technology always seems to one up itself,and I guess in this case,its one up'd mother nature LOL

In regards to"doesn't matter now".... I asked how it was done,not if you plan on still doing this...
Like I said...I'm very curious what technique,and how .....Sounds interesting to me!

Fremp,
I'm sure It was in a 95% humidity, climate controled vessel with a LED light and FRAGILE/THIS SIDE UP on its sides.
Same day delivery & possibly with its own driver? :P

Fremp,
You can buy small tubes (like test tubes) at any craft store. (well atleast the ones around me). Drop some cotton balls in the bottom wet-then sprouts- then cotton balls cap and send asap.
Durham, please stop.

Green,
like some people here, I'm just curious.
All that for "$1 per sprout. and $1 for flat rate shipping"
Great for you if you can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back