Trinidad Scorpion Seeds Available

AlabamaJack

eXtreme
I won't try to blow smoke up anyones arse...these seeds are not Butch Ts...and I don't want to get on a rant about how last December there were no Butch Ts seeds available or very few and now, everyone and his brother has them..."Shutup AJ"

OK, OK...

I am selling Trinidad Scorpion seeds...pack of 25, $10.00 and I cover shipping, US Only...

Paypal only please...

If you want to see the plants these seeds are coming from...
and if you want to see the pod types these seeds come from...

IMG_0844-1.jpg

This is the fourth year I have been growing these. My original seedstock came from a member of the forum in Trinidad. I have used three criteria for selecting pods for seeds...pod shape, pod size, and heat (assuming the heat would be the same from the same pod types)...there are a few of the members of this forum that can attest to the heat of these pods...one person said they gave him a "Nuclear Facial"...that just sounds hot....

If you are interested, please email me, not PM me...I can keep up with email a lot better...if you email me and I don't respond for 3 or 4 days, I am probably off to Mississippi harvesting peppers and there is no internet nor cell phone service there.
ronnie.walley@gmail.com

V/R
AlabamaJacks Exotic Superhots[sup]®[/sup] LLC
Ronnie Walley
Managing Member

Do you not ship outside US period or do you not ship outside the US and cover the shipping costs ?

Do you not ship outside US period or do you not ship outside the US and cover the shipping costs ?

I am afraid if I ship outside the US, customs in your country may keep the seeds, but if you want to accept the liability of the seeds getting confiscated, that is up to you. Shipping is another thing. I will have to add shipping if you decide you want to accept the responsibility of the seeds getting confiscated.

There is no problem there, I have had pepperseeds sent to me many times.

But yeah I take responsiblity. I will sent you a email as you requested.

cool Mido...thanks man...I will check on the shipping, paypal you and get them out maybe today...maybe, definitely by tomorrow

There is no problem there, I have had pepperseeds sent to me many times.

But yeah I take responsiblity. I will sent you a email as you requested.

Keep the envelope under 1/4 inch thick, I use padded 4x6 envelopes 1 single stamp in USA, LOL pisses off postmaster, that are thin, and I have mailed across the us / uk/ to people for trades

usually the mail sorting for countries is automatic under that thickness, and has less of a chance of it being confiscated because its not considered rigid or to thick, it
sticks in the mail sorting machine with larger and gets Hand sorted.

I think I mailed Brazil for 1.25-1.45 in my envelope I used.

AJ I need to get 2lbs of the Trinidad Scorpion Peppers ? Can you help me out ? Please Let me know.

this is a seed thread sir...all pod sales are closed for this year...

Came home from work today and was ecstatic
IMG_0796.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

I just had to give them a try and there was a bit of placenta in the bag that I gave a little taste. Needless to say 20 minutes later and the tip of my tongue is still a little tingly. Cant wait till Feb!

Thanks AJ, 4 days is about the best turn around time you can ask for! Any tips on storage?

Matt

thanks Mido..hope they grow well for you..

hey alabamajack ! what is the weather like in Mississippi ? (Degrees, humidity etc...)

warm (Mid 90s F)

himid ( >50% up to 99%)

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx?location=USMS0201

thanks Mido..hope they grow well for you..

warm (Mid 90s F)

himid ( >50% up to 99%)

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx?location=USMS0201

is 114 too much ? (this is as high as it gets but it is not like this all the time it gets in the 90's in the night ....

is 114 too much ? (this is as high as it gets but it is not like this all the time it gets in the 90's in the night ....

too hot for most peppers IMO hnakhi...you really need a good cool down at night...say into the mid to low 70s to be successful and the extreme highs you have there are just plain too hot for them to stand...they will grow, but will not produce fruit I am guessing...mine here in Fort Worth 105F day, 84F night is too much and they won't produce until September when the cool down comes...

Back