free Trinidad Scorpion seeds - free with SASE/SASBE - OFFER CLOSED 10/9

Hello, everyone! I've been meeting and dealing with a lot of cool people on the forums in the last month or so, and here is my way of reciprocating the warmth I've felt here (no pun intended!).

I have a bunch of Trinidad Scorpion seeds here, and want to give some novice growers, as well as collectors, a chance to get some of these highly sought after seeds. So, I am offering 10 seeds to each of the first 10 people to post here. PM me to confirm, and I will give you my address to send it to. In gaining experience from my last offer, here are a couple of rules to follow regarding this whole shindig:

1)All receiving seeds must include a note in the SASE/SASBE their username on the boards, and what the SASBE is for.

2)Please provide a ziplock or small coin baggie to put the seeds in, as well as writing down the type of seed on the baggie.

Thanks to everyone who participates, and good luck with the grow!
-Karl

Im in

i wanna propagate the heat! This scorp seems to have bite you pretty hard

Yes, it was a formidable foe, indeed! Like I said, I could still feel the heat in my tummy over 8 hours later. Thanks for you interest, David, looking forward to another envelope from ya!

-Karl

5 Spots Left!!!

I thought about it at first, then retracted b/s I thought some newbies might jump in. But hey, if they haven't jumped in by now, I take the spot as a collector. :) :woohoo: :dance:

Back