• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Trinidad Scorpion Seeds

Awhile back I posted that I bought seeds on ebay of trinidad scorpions. I got them in the mail yesterday and just to see I put a seed in my mouth and chewed it up as best as i could and held it in my mouth for quite awhile. I could detect maybe very very slight tingle of heat, and that was it..and to be honest it was so slight that i may have been mistaken. I could taste what tasted like maybe a bell pepper in the seed. Should I be concerned?

Awhile back I posted that I bought seeds on ebay of trinidad scorpions. I got them in the mail yesterday and just to see I put a seed in my mouth and chewed it up as best as i could and held it in my mouth for quite awhile. I could detect maybe very very slight tingle of heat, and that was it..and to be honest it was so slight that i may have been mistaken. I could taste what tasted like maybe a bell pepper in the seed. Should I be concerned?

swilllx2p, this is the growing forum. is this topic growing related? no. next time post it in the right place. moved.

Good Day. have never really got heat from seeds unless some mebrane and or pepper flesh was still attached. I bought Trinidad Scorpion Red Morouga seeds this year and the smallest bit of flesh left on one of the seeds was nice and hot.

Back