True Piment D'Espelette seeds available

I'm glad you received them too. I was already starting to wonder! ;)
I hope everyone received their seeds! Can't wait to grow them myself! :)

I test germinated some of the seeds in my heated propagator. This is what I got in just a week time...

PB091896_800.jpg

HI Marc, I just wanted to let you know I started my peppers, planted three of these seeds and all three came up together in 8 days.  Your plants look gorgeous and hope mine will be there soon.  I am treating them with lots of love and care, as these came from very far away to be here.

Thanks you!

Hello,

I know no more new request for the chili seeds. I missed out.

Could direct me to Belgium seed supplier for the following:

1) Cucurbita maxima: 'Blue Hokkaido', 'Dickinson', 'Moranga', 'Boston Marrow', 'Triamble', 'Queensland Blue', 'Jarrahdale', 'Buttercup', 'Marina di Choggia', 'Georgia Candy Rooster', 'Galeux d'Eysines' et autres.

2) Cucurbita moschata: 'Butternut', 'Lunga di Napoli', 'Musquée de Provence', 'Long Island Cheese',

3) Cucurbita pepo: 'Winter Luxury Pie', 'Honey Boat Delicata', 'Jack Be Little',

4) Cucumis melo (melons): 'Cavaillon Espagnol', Early Silver Line', 'Crane', 'Charentais', 'Minnesota Midget', 'Noir des Carmes', 'Délice de la Table', 'Jenny Lind', 'Ananasnaya', 'Banana', 'Delicious 51', 'Fordhook Gem', 'Sleeping Beauty', 'Ananas d'Amerique', 'Prescott Fond Blanc'.

5) Capsicum annuum (poivron): 'Nocera Giallo', 'Garnet', 'Corbaci', 'Topepo Rosso', 'Stavros', 'Sweet Banana', 'Melrose', 'Sweet Choco', 'King of the North', 'Lombardo', 'Chinese Giant', 'Soroksari', 'Chervena Chushka', 'Piroska', 'Zolotistyi', 'Tequila Sunrise', 'Doux d'Espagne', 'Slonovo Uvo', 'Mini Bell Chocolate', 'Marconi Golden', 'Etiuda', 'Kapiya', 'Hungarian Carrot', 'Feher Ozon', 'White Lakes'.

Thank you.
MarcV,

I'm full of envy looking at your plant. :)
How long does it took you to get it to that stage?
What type of feed did you used?

MarkV,

As Kentishman said earlier, if you reopen the offer I'd be interested. I'd like to grow true seeds to compare to the one's I've been growing for about 7 years, mostly not isolated, but some were.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I forgot to mention I can PayPal for shipping.

Hello everyone,

Marc was nice enough to send me a few seeds of the true Piment-d-Espelette late last year.   @MaoMao your seedling looks very good!

Here is a photo of my seedlings this month ( Included with the AirMail envelope from Marc all the way from Schoten to California, USA). This Pepper has it's own AVA!   The original photo of the rista was sweet!

a7y87dQ.jpg
iZjowSV.jpg

Take a look at the pod in this review...
That does not look like a true Piment D'Espelette at all!

One day I found powdered Piment D'Espelette at a local super market. I loved the powder and started looking for seeds. I bought seeds from pepperseeds.eu and grew them out. The result looked different from the real thing also. So I started looking for original seeds and am happy to have found them! :)

I'm also happy to share them with anyone who is interested, as long as it is for hobby purposes only! :)

Back