seed-train TRUMP TRAIN SEED TRAIN

CAPCOM said:
Shooting for the week of TG to get this out. Hopefully sooner but it all depends on capacity.
Just answered my question I was going to ask earlier! Thanks for the update!
And by the way for the folks who don't know, I'm sure he is saying TG is Thanksgiving. If I'm wrong then I guess I have made a huge A$$ out of myself lol

Pepperhead1989 said:
Just answered my question I was going to ask earlier! Thanks for the update!
And by the way for the folks who don't know, I'm sure he is saying TG is Thanksgiving. If I'm wrong then I guess I have made a huge A$$ out of myself lol
No you did not make a huge A$$ out of yourself. You are correct TG=Thanksgiving. Phone qwerty does not always cooperate so I tend to cut corners on typing.

Participation list only.

1. Midwestchilehead
 2. Lovepeppers
 3. CheriLBW
 4. chiltepin
 5. bpiela
 6. Paphlady
 7. Dan Piepho
 8. souf
 9. hot stuff
10 Pepperhead 1989
15.CAPCOM

Still have a few spots left. Going to hold off sending out till Monday after Thanksgiving. So Sunday night say 18:00 will be the deadline. after that routing will be confirmed and pack will be sealed up.

Come on people, let's get this list filled! I was in the last Shaggy Train and it was great!  Lots of interesting pepper seeds to choose from.  Planting season is coming up!  Choo Choo. :fireball:

Added BONUS, I am adding a packet of Moruga Welders JPGS (PLACENTA) powder. There is enough for everyone to get a good taste of this stuff.
Its called sharing to bounty from a forum contest. It will be the only powder in my baggie so you cant get confused.

Also, a late seed addition was added. I have enclosed a paper coin envelope with some fresh Madam Jeanette Goronong. The first person to remove seed from this envelope needs to return the seed to the also enclosed plastic bag and place the bag in the coin envelope for ID purposes. The seeds were damp when shipped and would have molded during shipping.They should dry out by the time they get to first destination.

I dont usually do this, but there's a first time for almost anything.

1. Midwestchilehead
 2. Lovepeppers
 3. CheriLBW
 4. chiltepin
 5. bpiela
 6. Paphlady
 7. Dan Piepho
 8. souf
 9. hot stuff
10 AJ Drew
11. Pepperhead 1989
12. President Trump
15. CAPCOM

Madam Jeanette Goronong!!  People are missing out!  I told you. :fireball:

Save me one or two seeds of Madam Jeanette Goronong passengers~!

I ran in to an issue with getting a message to souf. I sent a message directly from his profile/comment on this thread.

"

Compose New Message

The following errors were found
The member souf cannot receive any new messages
This personal message has not been sent"

Back