10. hot stuff
11 AJ Drew
12. Pepperhead 1989
13. President Trump
14. Lovepeppers
15. CAPCOM

Anticipation is driving me crazy.

Hey y'all!
Just wanted to let you know the package arrived safely!!
Past couple of days I've had plumbers in my house fixing a burst pipe in my attic, so I haven't done anything with it yet. Luckily (unluckily?) there's no mail on Monday and I will have time to get everything repackaged and in the mail first thing Tuesday...
I've got hot stuffs address already and the train will continue smoothly when the mail starts running again. Scouts honor :cheers:

I just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone that came before me! Y'all are awesome!!

Keep it green

Souf

hot stuff said:
Hey AJ, I'm going to need your address.
We may need to monitor this as the time approaches for you to ship. AJ has not been on in several days or answered PMs. As a precaution, get the snail mail of the following participant.

President Trump is an inactive member. Rule#10 specifically deals with this scenario. Accordingly, we will be skipping this rider.

Train stopped here today and oh dear god it is big.  Seriously, it is far larger than a smrb and about busting the seems of the flat rate envelope it is in.  Should I send it out in a medium flat rate?  Will be huge room in there but seems like next best.  It will take me a couple days to sort this.  Seriously, wow... Just frigging wow...

I think there is one more stop after you. Make sure we are not shipping air by deflating all baggies, stuff it good and send it on. Those SFRBS can hold a lot. It will be OK.

Back