seed-train TRUMP TRAIN SEED TRAIN

Sorry guys, already up and running. Already made some reroutes and I would like this to run its course now.

Hello everyone,

The train arrived in Ventura today just ahead of the Surfliner!

vlcsnap-2015-02-24-07h36m03s247_1424792185661_13840209_ver1.0_640_480.png

OK.... that last statement is not true...  The package is fantastic!

Many THP members have donated a lot of seeds.  I will miss giving kudos to someone; but,  Ben, Cheri, John, Steve, Scuba-Steve, Shaggy, Samantha and others helped to fill this one to capacity!  So many great peppers.  You won't find Landrace Serrano at the local nursery.  Nor, will you find the one pictured below. 

post-8226-0-64867200-1477283911_thumb.jpg

If you want Super Hots, they are in the football.  Pickling peppers? Yep!  Wild? Check. Hybrids? Yes. Isolated? You bet, Heirloom? Yuupp! 

Heading to DAN next!  I will post tracking Wednesday 8/4/17, errrrr 1/4/2017.  Yes, the NYE party was great!  haha.

Allllll Aboard!  Choo Choo!

Thanks to Shaggy for putting this together. 

Enjoy!  \\

Chiltepin

Paphlady said:

8/4/17?  Wow.  That must be some New Year's party!  :drunk:  :rofl:
Pardon my ignorance, but what are those yellow peppers in the picture?  Goronong?

Sam,
If you missed those MJxG, I can send 1/2 of what I took, which wasn't many, but happy to do so.  It will get you started, if you want.

:beer:

chiltepin said:

Sam,
If you missed those MJxG, I can send 1/2 of what I took, which wasn't many, but happy to do so. 
:beer:

Thanks for the offer, Jim, but I think I'm good for 2017.  Got more than I can grow this year without making it into a job.  ;)

So where is the package headed to next?

I'm happy to hear there are some good variety in the package!!

Crossed fingers!!

I pulled it out of the mailbox about 5 minutes after it said delivered.
Quite a lot of varieties to pick from. I'm a bit overwhelmed. Had some studying to do.

Sending it out Tuesday.

Back