labels Trying to finalize label designs

Im trying to get these finalized and to the printer, any comments or suggestions are highly welcomed. I want to make sure they are ok before I run off 10,000 of each. Thanks in advance!

QLabel-1.jpg

CHIPQLABEL-1.jpg

they look good to me. simple and clean. the first thing i do notice is that some of the black and red strips seem to not line up on the edges. close, but off by a hair or two. cutting the labels out once they are printed will solve that without a doubt, just make sure the trimming is even so the logo doesn't get off center.

have you tried making the sauce labels like the rub labels in that they have a white space below the black and red lines? you could also put a circle there as well and put a little short phrase in there.

the placement of the text does seem a bit random in contrast to your very structured template. also, there are a couple with chipotle written in a different font. have you tried writing that out in the graffiti style lettering? i think it might make it a little more uniform. seems like the letters have different thicknesses on different labels. maybe it would be better for consistency to have them all the same?

the only other thing i could think of is for the first four, have you tried putting both words in a straight line? instead of having them apart in different spots?

edit..yea, i didn't even think about maybe having an illustration for the q sauce. would require a small drawing, or scaling back the q sauce logo. with the drips, it almost acts as an illustration of it's own on the other hand.

i like the graffiti style handwriting. i swear i posted some of this stuff around here..couldn't find where though after going back through the pages in the lounge.

a couple handstlyes..well the first is a stencil i added to after doing a simple tag.

SANY0036a.jpg

IMG_9922s.jpg

a couple pieces..paper then paint.

for someones tattoo
IMG_9926s.jpg

for a friend
hollisa.jpg

Back