Trying to find a process authority in Connecticut

Trying to find a Process Authority in Connecticut.

I've googled and found nothing short of frustrations and links to Utah, Arizona and Texas, but nothing with connecticut and when I called an 800 number I found on the CT gov site... they acted like they had no idea what I was talking about on the phone.

Can anyone help me to find a process authority in Connecticut where I can send my sauces to get certified?

I can see wanting to own your own of course, but In my case, when getting CDs made, they are the actual manufacturer of the CD so I don't mind using a bar code from them... for free! I'm not talking about buying on ebay or some sketchy source. It would be the equivalent of using one by your co-packer, if they offered it as part of a package. 

The Hot Pepper said:
I can see wanting to own your own of course, but In my case, when getting CDs made, they are the actual manufacturer of the CD so I don't mind using a bar code from them... for free! I'm not talking about buying on ebay or some sketchy source. It would be the equivalent of using one by your co-packer, if they offered it as part of a package. 

Ah - yes, that is legit. And some copackers offer that (alas, mine did not and when I asked they gracefully declined to give me any...) - but if you google it there are dozens of companies offering cheap barcode solutions and I would be weary of those. 

Back