• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Turkey and Cherizo rofl chili.

Turkey and Cherizo :rofl: chili.

So, here is my chili recipe.

I've come up with it through lots and lots of hard work. (Drinking beer and dumping things in a pot) It is very precise so don't F it up by using the wrong measurements.

A buncha garlic minced
A couple of shallots diced
Some green peppers diced
A couple of fire roasted red peppers skin removed diced.
A whole buncha canned beans. Whatever you like, I usually use black, kidney, and chili.
A couple cans of tomatoes. (I use the ones with the green chiles when not cooking for teh brat-faces)
A can of tomato sauce. (see above)
Chorizo.
Ground turkey.
Cumin.
Your favorite flavor chili powder. (I likes the pasilla)
Mexican oregano.
And my ever so secretest never tell anyone or I kills you dead in your sleeps ingredient.

Drumroll please.

Black Butte porter.

So you saute up teh garlic, shallots and green peppers.

Add teh chorizos and teh ground gobbler and brown.

Then you dump the so secretest never tell anyone or I kills you dead in your sleeps ingredient and simmer it a few minutes.

Next you dump in the fart makers and the tomatoes and sauce and the diced red peppers.

Season and simmer a few more minutes then it's done.

I may have forgotten something because by the time I'm done cooking it I'm usually on my eleventieth beer.

Come one guys, let's not joke in a serious thread. Comment removed.

Carry on. Sounds tasty, love the addition of porter!

thehotpepper.com said:
Come one guys, let's not joke in a serious thread. Comment removed.

Carry on. Sounds tasty, love the addition of porter!

Aww man.

You said teh secret ingredient.

And I was just beginning to like you too.

Oh well.

*goes to find some pliers and a rusty spoon*

*grins*

imaguitargod said:
Ohhhh!!! You used Mexican Oregono!! Not too many people know about that one. Nicely done sir!

Why thank you ma'am.

I've also got a fajita marinade that I use it in, but I'm not telling that one yet.

If I whore out all my recipes on the first date none of you will call me in the morning.

*has a flashback*

*runs away crying*

BadKat said:
Why thank you ma'am.

I've also got a fajita marinade that I use it in, but I'm not telling that one yet.

If I whore out all my recipes on the first date none of you will call me in the morning.

*has a flashback*

*runs away crying*

How odd, all my flashbacks make me happy and floaty and I usually stair off into the void for a minute or so...oh wait, you weren't having an acid flashback you were having a troma flashback.

imaguitargod said:
How odd, all my flashbacks make me happy and floaty and I usually stair off into the void for a minute or so...oh wait, you weren't having an acid flashback you were having a troma flashback.

What is a troma?

Oh, I got it, a T-Roma!

A giant tomato hell bent on destruction!

attack_of_the_killer_tomato.jpg

I betcha one of these would be awesome in chili.

Back