• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Two different Fatali colors from same seed

OK... here's the deal. I bought Fatali seeds at www.tradewindsfruit.com and the germination success has been quite good. Now, after my fatalis started fruiting I noticed that half of them had a different color when ripe (I have 6 plants). Some of my Fatalis are yellow and the other half are golden in color. I will post pics tomorrow probably. Could this be possible from the same seed? Or did I get seed from two different strains?

Well theres Fatalli Red,Yellow and orange Andres..Could easily be 2 variety's..Talking about Fatalli Did you send my seeds yet? :rolleyes:

POTAWIE said:
I grew golden orange fatalii but even my regular yellow ones turn a bit orange after fully ripening

Did wonder if that was the case with the golden color :)

Did you have two different colors on the single plant or another plant? If is on single plant probably some kind cross if is not than you had mix seeds of two or tre different Fataliies.You have Fatalli red, yellow & orange.

915river said:
Did you have two different colors on the single plant or another plant? If is on single plant probably some kind cross if is not than you had mix seeds of two or tre different Fataliies.You have Fatalli red, yellow & orange.

Good Point my friend ;)

Back