for-sale Two SFRBs for Sale - Tons of Varieties!! - Box 1 = SOLD; Box 2 = SOLD - CLOSED

I am selling two SFRB box of various pods, which includes shipping and handling via USPS Priority Mail.  Lots of different stuff in these box.      Winner must pay via Paypal.  You can e-mail me for payment instructions if you want to buy. :)  Here are photos of the goods.  The box WILL be full.

I will ship pods out tomorrow if someone wants them.  Thanks for looking.

Please use this photo as a reference to identifications of pods.  If pods are similar color/size, they will be labeled appropriately with the letter so you can tell them apart.  I want you to know what you're getting. :)  When it comes to extra pods I added, they are all labeled individually.

Chris

BOX 1 - PRICE = $14 - SOLD

BOX 2 - PRICE = $16 - SOLD

I just ate and seeded one of your Cumari O' Passarinhos last night. To me, that is one of many must-haves for next year's grow list included in these boxes. These are not to be missed out on, folks. I got mine last week, one of the best SFRB's you could imagine.

Yes, this one is a treasure many don't pay attention to!  I'm glad you noticed. :)  An old favorite, I resurrected from 2005 seed stock!!

Thanks everyone.  I'm not sure how many yields I''ll have left so I figured I'd try to put together a few mega assortment boxes. lol.

Chris

Scarlet Fire said:
I just ate and seeded one of your Cumari O' Passarinhos last night. To me, that is one of many must-haves for next year's grow list included in these boxes. These are not to be missed out on, folks. I got mine last week, one of the best SFRB's you could imagine.

People are sleepin on some killer looking pods! Its amazing how fast BG7 or say, Jays Peach ghosts seem to go on here while sometimes these varieties go unclaimed! If I didn't already have a box on the way..... lol

FInal final price drop on box 1...$14 shipped.  If anyone wants it, let me know before noon tomorrow.  If not, into the freezer they go. :) 

Chris

Chris, I'll take that other box. If nothing else I add to my seed bank, right! ?!?! Lol sending you the paypal now.
Booyah, $ sent. Now gimmee my peppers! ;-) lol. Thanks, looking forward to a superhot weekend sampling a bucketfull of peppers!
With this box, I now have 3 boxes inbound .

Brutaldiver, you got it.  I responded via PM. Offer is now closed.  I hope you enjoy the great box of pods.  There should be lots to play with here!! 

Chris

Back