TX noob

Hey all, scouted a few sites and this seemed like the place to be for good people and info. Just started growing about a month and a half ago. Started as my kids miracle gro garden set thing and like most things I mess with I have to go all in at some point and become obsessed. Finally found a hobby that's relaxing and rewarding. Mostly in peppers with a little basil and beans of some sort for now. Many questions to come but that's about all for now. Thx

:welcome:  to the THP forums from SC! There's many a fellow Texans on the forums here, always great to have another... welcome aboard! Hope you have a great season this year!  :cool:

CHUEYBEANS said:
Hey all, scouted a few sites and this seemed like the place to be for good people and info. Just started growing about a month and a half ago. Started as my kids miracle gro garden set thing and like most things I mess with I have to go all in at some point and become obsessed. Finally found a hobby that's relaxing and rewarding. Mostly in peppers with a little basil and beans of some sort for now. Many questions to come but that's about all for now. Thx

Hey Welcome!!

They have a lot of Texas growers here, including myself. Hope it works out well for you.

Back