Txs Ck Sauces Sale Preview

salsalady

Business Member
Hey Y'all,  This is a Heads Up for a Texas Creek Sauces sale which will be posted this coming weekend. 
IMG_6826.JPG

From Left to Right-
7 Pot Seasoning Salt
Worcestershire
Pear-Garlic*
Sriracha
(Sasquatch Chipotle BBQ sauce ;) )**
12mil Pure Evil*
Fire Roasted red sauce
Tropical Ghost
GhostFire
Fermented Hab
Jalapeno seasoning salt

Pick6 box- medium flat rate box, your choice of 6 items.  Pick 6 different items, pick 6 of the same. $49
Top10 box- large flat rate box, your choice of 10 items.  Pick 10 different, pick 10 of the same. $75

*Note- Pear-Garlic and Pure Evil have a limited quantities and are limited to one of each per order.

**Sasquatch BBQ Sauce=rumored to exist but few have seen in person.  :lol: Sources close to the source confirm it will be seen next weekend!

I'm posting this preview so people can plan ahead.  While most people will probably pay with PayPal, I do work with people who want to send a personal or cashiers check.  I can also send a PayRequest through Paypal to any email and the person can pay with a credit card or from their bank account.  Lots of options.  Post here or send me a PM if you have a question.

I'll have the full listing with full descriptions up next weekend after the BBQ sauce gets made.  :)

Thanks for everyone's continuing support! 

hogleg said:
:dance: Yuppp!! I'll take a 6 pack!  :dance:

OMG  :shocked: an Fluffy Bunny too?!?
Not fluffy bunny....just regular pear-garlic. Sorry. But with the pure evil, it would almost be fluffy bunny.
:)

I know but I think you stumbled on a new name for it. :D

After watching Lucky Dog hot sauce over the years, i can see where Sasquatch Bbq Sauce would go...

Where can i buy some sasquatch to use this on?
Do sasquatches really like this sauce?
I used this sauce in a sasquatch trap and it didnt catch a sasquatch. I want a refund!
:lol:

OK Boss, I think you set the record to hijack a thread in the 2nd post!!!!  
:lol:  :rofl: :party: :rofl:

:dance:  I'm off the hook!   :lol:

WoopWoop!!!

PM received.  Thanks, Hogleg! 

salsalady said:
OK Boss, I think you set the record to hijack a thread in the 2nd post!!!!  
:lol:  :rofl: :party: :rofl:

:dance:  I'm off the hook!   :lol:

WoopWoop!!!

Yeah but it's in Promotion, you are getting free bumps! But I will hush now. :lol: (see now u ruined it)

The Hot Pepper said:

Yeah but it's in Promotion, you are getting free bumps! But I will hush now. :lol: (see now u ruined it)

Oh, I wasn't saying you should stop!  I was just saying you hijacked the thread faster than any I ever hijacked!  :lol:

I'm out to the kitch to make the fire-roasted sauce.  Back Later~~~

Thanks, parker49! Just got the fire roasted done. All thats left is the elusive BBQ. :lol:

Back