Uh oh...

I may be in trouble. Good trouble, but trouble nonetheless.

I took my sauces to my local bar where I hang out. I happen to know one of the head cooks there and he made some wings with my "Barnacle Remover" (the guy used the whole bottle I took up there...). Well, the owner was there and wanted to know what was on the wings because they didn't look like the "regular" wings and tried one. Ater he was done cussing and ate a few flour tortillas, he wanted to know where the sauce came from. Well, Jacob (the cook) pointed right at me. This was last night.

I just got off the phone with the owner, and he wants me to supply the bar with sauce. I told him that my sauce wasn't meant to be a wing sauce, but he didn't care.

I'm not even legal yet...what do I do? I don't have enough here at the house to last the bar a few days or enough peppers to make more.

I just had to do that, didn't I....:lol:

What do I do?

DEFCON Creator said:
Marco, it seems we are going to be expanding our Defcon Day locations in a BIG way next year...Perhaps a Defcon Day at your location could be on the schedule? So far, we will be visiting NJ, NY, DE, MI, MA, PA, and Toronto next year, it would be nice to include MD.

Yes John,
put me on the schedule but later on next year(like from April on) so i get known a little better for the wings and then we can rock it with Defcon day at MR.D's..!!!

dreamtheatervt said:
Marco,

Where is your restaurant going to be located? I tend to visit friends in the DC area around Christmas, and I would make it point to have a meal at your restaurant. Actually, you should post the address in the restaurants forum.

I am located in Hagherstown, MD i will make the announcement as soon as we will decide the final opening date (darn permit people are a pain in the **s that's what is holding us up.). We are also going to have Hot Sauces and BBQ sauces display, not many but i will be glad to open my shelves to the THP sauce makers...
hmmm...did i broke the rules thehotpepper..?

marcosauces said:
Yes John,
put me on the schedule but later on next year(like from April on) so i get known a little better for the wings and then we can rock it with Defcon day at MR.D's..!!!

Not a problem man, when next year rolls around, set a date. I prefer Saturdays.

Back