Uh oh...

I may be in trouble. Good trouble, but trouble nonetheless.

I took my sauces to my local bar where I hang out. I happen to know one of the head cooks there and he made some wings with my "Barnacle Remover" (the guy used the whole bottle I took up there...). Well, the owner was there and wanted to know what was on the wings because they didn't look like the "regular" wings and tried one. Ater he was done cussing and ate a few flour tortillas, he wanted to know where the sauce came from. Well, Jacob (the cook) pointed right at me. This was last night.

I just got off the phone with the owner, and he wants me to supply the bar with sauce. I told him that my sauce wasn't meant to be a wing sauce, but he didn't care.

I'm not even legal yet...what do I do? I don't have enough here at the house to last the bar a few days or enough peppers to make more.

I just had to do that, didn't I....:lol:

What do I do?

Well,
we are in the process of opening a restaurant and as far as sauce making, we need to send informations on PH and other things to the FDA, BUT the local health department will do the inspections....kinda confusing.

Hey Marco,
I hope your Restaurant is open next time I go back East for a visit with the folks Bro.
MD's not that big, and I would drive the distance to eat at the Restaurant. Hope all goes well for ya

Come on in....opening December 14th....that's why lately i am not too mach on the net, too darn busy.. Wings, Ribs and Sandwiches thats what we gonna do. All handcrafted sauces too, 6 wing sauces, BBQ sauces and salsas. HEH i'll fix you up some good crab cakes too when you get here..:)
did i mention that defcon gonna be my extreme wing sauce..:)
John i will give you a call as soon as all my *****it is over.,.....

Hey....I'll come up with the name here......errr....I'll do the thinin here booboo.
How about "Eat Marco's or Die"
no wait, that was the "Cheese" thing in Wisconsin

hhhhhmmmmmm, think think think,,,too much grey fluff here for now

marcosauces said:
Come on in....opening December 14th....that's why lately i am not too mach on the net, too darn busy.. Wings, Ribs and Sandwiches thats what we gonna do. All handcrafted sauces too, 6 wing sauces, BBQ sauces and salsas. HEH i'll fix you up some good crab cakes too when you get here..:)
did i mention that defcon gonna be my extreme wing sauce..:)
John i will give you a call as soon as all my *****it is over.,.....

Marco, it seems we are going to be expanding our Defcon Day locations in a BIG way next year...Perhaps a Defcon Day at your location could be on the schedule? So far, we will be visiting NJ, NY, DE, MI, MA, PA, and Toronto next year, it would be nice to include MD.

DEFCON Creator said:
Marco, it seems we are going to be expanding our Defcon Day locations in a BIG way next year...Perhaps a Defcon Day at your location could be on the schedule? So far, we will be visiting NJ, NY, DE, MI, MA, PA, and Toronto next year, it would be nice to include MD.

Man, that's a lot of driving. I think i'll have to be put on the DEFCON payroll. :)

POTAWIE said:
Toronto eh! Global domination progresses to Canada. I might just make the trip for that one.

We are in the very early stages of setting it up. A friend of mine who lived in Toronto for years had 2 places he thought would be good: Wheat Sleaf and Bert & Ernies. I've never been above the northern border, so I have people in that area checking a few places for me. It should be a lot of fun. It'll probably be some time in mid-spring, after the tundra defrosts.

DEFCON Creator said:
In Canada, you can be assured it will be COLD!

Now, you're going to Fiery Foods in March, right?

I will be in NM - me and the 5th Tamale, plus maybe some others. Need to get the Fat Kid Sauces presence out there. No booth, just hanging out.

BTW. There are now 4 homunculi living in my house now :)

huvason said:
I will be in NM - me and the 5th Tamale, plus maybe some others. Need to get the Fat Kid Sauces presence out there. No booth, just hanging out.

BTW. There are now 4 homunculi living in my house now :)

Man, this is gonna be a weekend to remember.

How much for all 4?

Of course. Each Defcon package that is received contains one, albeit not visible to bipeds initially. They then migrate under the floorboards and setup shop. As Huvason knows, wearing an aluminum hat will somewhat decrease the noise of the voices in your head from their experiments. They are quite benevolent little creatures, seeking only to assimilate your brain stem into the Defcon Collective.

Marco,

Where is your restaurant going to be located? I tend to visit friends in the DC area around Christmas, and I would make it point to have a meal at your restaurant. Actually, you should post the address in the restaurants forum.

Hillbilly Chili said:
Frickin Lawyers:banghead:
sorry shooty:)

Heh heh. Nay worries.

If it helps, my given discipline is defending companies against claims. So, if someone DID sue the restaurant here, I'd defend the restaurant. So I'm one of the good guys, see?

However, I have no advice to offer here, I'm afraid. Disposing of dead bodies in lime: fine. POssible nut allergies, america hygiene standards and stuff: out of my league.

Back